Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Michael, love that huge wall unit. Displays everything really nice!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    Very nice set-up, helf35. Love those Dunn bats! Where did you find that bat display rack?
    http://www.staggsports.com/ProductHorizontalBat.htm I used my own stain.

Name:  20140822_235133.jpg
Views: 2426
Size:  11.9 KB

After my dad passed away, I decided to work a room dedicated to University of Hawaii football. This is what I've done so far. The display changes every few months. I have 13 jerseys in wall cases and 13 on mannequins. I also have a player championship ring from the team that went to the Sugar Bowl and the Sheraton Aloha Bowl watch given to UH Defensive Coordinator Jerry Glanville. Altogether I have about 110 game jerseys (UH, NFL, AFL2, CFL, CFL, etc.).
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Quote Originally Posted by beaglegypsy003 View Post
    Attachment 86899

After my dad passed away, I decided to work a room dedicated to University of Hawaii football. This is what I've done so far. The display changes every few months. I have 13 jerseys in wall cases and 13 on mannequins. I also have a player championship ring from the team that went to the Sugar Bowl and the Sheraton Aloha Bowl watch given to UH Defensive Coordinator Jerry Glanville. Altogether I have about 110 game jerseys (UH, NFL, AFL2, CFL, CFL, etc.).
    nice collection! It's also great to see this thread revived!

This my office. I'm eventually going to put up shelves on the block wall. Everything is game used or autographed. I'm a Baltimore sports collector, althogh there's a couple things in here that aren't. Good deal that passed my way.

Quote Originally Posted by beaglegypsy003 View Post
    Attachment 86899

GO BOWS!!! Awesome UH collection. If I had not started my Kurt Suzuki collection, I would have started to collect UH memorabilia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After moving a few months ago I finally got the new mancave set up (mostly). Had to cram a lot of stuff in to a smaller space than I am a custom to but I like it none the less. Had to be frugal with the jersey cases and I got a really great deal on the two with museum quality uv glass but they had team logos etched in them. Figured I'd get a nice static sticker with the correct team logo to cover them. What I like about them the most is that they make swapping out jerseys really easy. So I put up a new jersey every couple of weeks to keep things fresh. Still having a hard time figuring out a way out to display all my game used hats and cleats. I have the cleats on the floor for now but want to protect them from dust damage with a case in the not to distant future. The hats are in storage and I'm hoping to find a nice console curio that will display them well.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Been doing some redesigning of the man cave in my offseason. Changing out some frames and added the two player lockers. Added the 2013 NLCS game 1 first base as my 10 yr old daughter and I attended that game. It was our first playoff game together, and she was a trooper till the end when Beltran walked us off in the 13th! The jerseys are 2013 WBC, and Molina's is from the championship game. Switched my focus from our old first baseman to our new first baseman......a cheaper alternative. BTW, the Mizuno is a BP bat. Still some wall space left, but the wife has begun to use the word "clutter" recently.
    One of the Classier rooms IMO....

My simple but crowded mancave/office. Despite my wife's odd reaction to this, I plan on eventually getting 1 or 2 store mannequins for my best jerseys.

Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    One of the Classier rooms IMO....
    Thanks man! Gonna be done working for the season in a couple days then working on a few more things down there. Will post more pics soon. Be great if Heritage would get me that jersey!