Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    Hello this is part of my collection
    Amazing collection—you win hands down.

... and I thought it might be too much when I realized I could supply an entire team with jerseys and bats; you could supply the entire LEAGUE!

I'll be moving soon, so I thought I would take some pics tonight of my bonus room tonight before I pack things away. This is the part of my collection that is currently displayed (I like to change things up). I'm looking forward to building a new custom display case at the new place. You all have given me some great ideas.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Michael... Beautiful setup. Can't wait to see your new setup when you are done.

What type of display stands do you have your baseball jerseys on? Any info you have on it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post

What type of display stands do you have your baseball jerseys on? Any info you have on it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
    That makes me smile Chu!

FYI, the stands Chu and I saw at the Hunt Auction at the 2012 All Star Game in KC... and started searching for them. I can't recall where we wound up buying from, maybe this place.

http://www.fixturesanddisplays.com/s...nd-chrome.html

Anyhow, you can also search on "Gooseneck shirt display".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

I love the football jersey stands, are they custom? Or something you purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post

Rick
    What Wes said. We saw them in KC at the Hunt Auction and researched it after that. I actually got mine locally, but you need a base and that hanger portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Umiami228 View Post

I love the football jersey stands, are they custom? Or something you purchased.
    for the football display, you will need one of these

which you can get here, they also make it in a 25.5 inch height, but that is too tall for my bookcase.

And one of these, I prefer youth 2XL, cheaper than adult pads (I try to find them on ebay or so new for 40ish dollars each)

then follow these two steps:
    1) place jersey on pads
    2) place pads on vase

Wes & Michael, thanks for the info. Now I will need to see if they ship to Hawaii.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

museoven! That bat and jersey collection is amazing and of course the Chu collection is great too!

This thread just has so many amazing collections on it.

I was recently at CitiField and behind homeplate they have a Majestic custom jersey "while you wait" area. They have 100's of Mets jerseys on a dry cleaner type carousel. I remember when Barry Halper displayed his jerseys on that type of system.

The display space needed for even 1 jersey is enormous let alone 50 or the 100's that some of us have.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

When my son was born several years ago he took over my basement so after much work I can finally start working on my room in the spare bedroom upstairs. Giant pain moving the display cabinets but I have finally started to get things out of the closet. The only thing on the wall so far is the one rack but I have 5 more on order and need to get a ton of things framed but hopefully I can post a finished product by Christmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice set-up, helf35. Love those Dunn bats! Where did you find that bat display rack?