Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

last one...pics a little blurry...i will post some better pics later
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by UGA016 View Post
    Well we are finally in the House and My Room is done....Thank u Lord ...Football is not far away...Domeward Bound...Hope some of you like it...the Wife says I havent been down stairs in a few days...LOL
    Well said. That is simply an awesome nook you have there, my friend! I have dreams of one day having our own home (instead of a rental) and having a Penn State den. (SIGH), to dream...

I would love to see more detailed close up shots of those UGA helmets, and which players they are. Are they all game worn? You are lucky UGA are very generous with their selling their game used gear. I wish Penn State would take a Que from them. Only two pair of cleats I own are actually Penn State worn, the rest (including all of my gamer jerseys) are all former PSU player's NFL items.

Yeah thanks Shipp...Most of the Helmets are Game Used...I will post some better, smaller and clearer pics today. Those arent the best. Thanks Shipp....yeah I have a couple of Legit connections inside and out of UGA. There is alot of Crap out there...so its nice to have REAL Pieces....

ok here are some better and smaller pictures. Sorry the others were terrible.....Go Dawgs!!

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post
    First, I want to say thanks to all who contacted me after my recent robbery story. I appreciate all of your comments. If I didn't get back to you, I apologize. It's been a roller coaster ride to say the least.

I am not quite done with my man room (man cave) but I made a few more additions. I still have a Jerry Rice jersey to get framed for the wall that has the bats leaning. I also ordered a 3-bat rack to place underneath the Favre jersey.

Also, someone on the forum (jlind, I think) had asked about Bruce Hurst Red Sox items. The framed Red Sox jersey is Hurst's from the 1987 season. I bought it several years ago, possibly from a forum member, and was very excited when I came across an '88 Donruss card that showed him possibly wearing the jersey. The 75th anniversary of Fenway Park patch is visible on the card and I'm not sure how many jerseys would have been issued to a pitcher that year.

Anyway, thanks again to all. It is appreciated. Enough of that... here are the pics...

Attachment 18631

Attachment 18632

Attachment 18633

Attachment 18634

Attachment 18635

Thanks.

Kyle

I noticed you are watching Undertaker throw Mankind off the Hell in a Cell!!

Love the Cardinals room BIGTRUCK...

Heres My Cardinals Office, Currently Building my Cardinals Media Room in the basement, as I ran out of room in my office a long time ago....

Thanks to all of you that have posted pictures of your mancave's...you have inspired me!

I completed the cave, but I have only decorated my office...I hope you enjoy. I decorated the office in a way that when I get sick of what is on display, I can easily change everything. The theme for this month is current players...

The items that you see are all game used. Some of the items are mine from my playing days and the remaining items are from some of my friends or favorite kickers/punters. I teach punting and kicking to high school, college, and NFL hopefulls so you will see a theme with my collection...its all punters/kickers. I bring jerseys to my camps so that the kids can learn about some of the greats of the game that play their position.

Just in case you are interested, the current inventory of the room is as follows...
    -Robbie Gould's throwback from last year
    -Adam Vinatieri's Colts jersey from 2007
    -Shane Lechler's Raiders jersey with the AFL Patch
    -Ryan Longwell's Vikings jersey with the 50th Anniversary Patch
    -Eddie Murray's jersey and pants from 1981-82
    -Jason Hanson's jersey and pants with the Lions 75th Season Patch
    -Eddie Murray's cleats
    -John Kasey's cleats
    -Mick Nugent's cleats
    -Jan Stenerud's shoulder pads.
    -Autographed photos of Ray Guy and Jan Stenerud
    -My helmets, and Gator Bowl jersey (my favorite piece in the room)

The closet contains another 150 jerseys and pants. The top section is for current players and the bottom section is for jerseys of guys that have retired. I am always looking for new punting and kicking items to add to the collection. Please let me know if you have anything that you feel would look great in my office. Hope you enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    Thanks to all of you that have posted pictures of your mancave's...you have inspired me!

I completed the cave, but I have only decorated my office...I hope you enjoy. I decorated the office in a way that when I get sick of what is on display, I can easily change everything. The theme for this month is current players...

I really want to steal that "window" display! What a great way to display a jersey from both sides. How do you open it?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Lots of great rooms guys still need to go threw like 10 + pages.
    Here is my room partial room. Ever changing. Not much gameused stuff yet but just got into them in about october or so. Will have my next jersey before x-mas. Also moving next sept and will have my own man cave.

Will get more pics later and this stuff is always moving around.

My Camarillo gammer and Gadsden Game issued from 1995 for cowboys.