X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jules9
    • Dec 2008

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Originally posted by CampWest
    Thanks... if its any consolation, us Kansans are jealous of all the beach front and girls in short skirts that you guys have.
    Basements are better, at least we can play with and touch the items in our basements

Nice rooms guys!!

Comment

• scottishcowboy41
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by CampWest
      Not strictly a memorabilia room - its more like home-theater, home-bar, poker, pool hall, sports museum... but I'm squeezing in as much as I can little by little... I think if I add a piece here and there the wife won't notice like she would a huge wing being added...
      Amazing room! Is that a Throwback Terence Newman gamer I can see?

Comment

• onlyalbert
        • Jan 2011

Been doing some redesigning of the man cave in my offseason. Changing out some frames and added the two player lockers. Added the 2013 NLCS game 1 first base as my 10 yr old daughter and I attended that game. It was our first playoff game together, and she was a trooper till the end when Beltran walked us off in the 13th! The jerseys are 2013 WBC, and Molina's is from the championship game. Switched my focus from our old first baseman to our new first baseman......a cheaper alternative. BTW, the Mizuno is a BP bat. Still some wall space left, but the wife has begun to use the word "clutter" recently.
        Attached Files

Comment

• coophallmonitor
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by onlyalbert
          Been doing some redesigning of the man cave in my offseason. Changing out some frames and added the two player lockers. Added the 2013 NLCS game 1 first base as my 10 yr old daughter and I attended that game. It was our first playoff game together, and she was a trooper till the end when Beltran walked us off in the 13th! The jerseys are 2013 WBC, and Molina's is from the championship game. Switched my focus from our old first baseman to our new first baseman......a cheaper alternative. BTW, the Mizuno is a BP bat. Still some wall space left, but the wife has begun to use the word "clutter" recently.
          That's an awesome setup. Love the way you have it organized. Not seeing any clutter!

Comment

• 419redsoxfan32
            • Sep 2010

I love this thread. All the rooms look great! This is an update from a previous post. Not newly renovated, but finally finished the graphics on my Green Monster. I'm pleased with how it came out, however I just found out I may be transferred at work and may have to move out of state. May be time to look for a home with a bigger basement!
            Attached Files

Comment

• onlyalbert
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 419redsoxfan32
              I love this thread. All the rooms look great! This is an update from a previous post. Not newly renovated, but finally finished the graphics on my Green Monster. I'm pleased with how it came out, however I just found out I may be transferred at work and may have to move out of state. May be time to look for a home with a bigger basement!
              I was just flipping back through this thread and came across your old "before" shot......very NICE indeed. So guess you have to sell to a Sox fan then!

Comment

• War Helmets
                • Feb 2014

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Originally posted by mtlexpos
                sry i accedentaly took a pic of my wife while i was showing the basement, she is also game used! LOL
                That post is cracking me up haha.A good woman is always the best "game used"piece any collection

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by War Helmets
                  That post is cracking me up haha.A good woman is always the best "game used"piece any collection

One could make an argument though that "Game Issued/Unworn" would be more desirable

Really sick set ups guys. Every single 1 has really blown me away. I just have stuff in my home office and a few random balls at my office office. Some of you have given me some great ideas for what I can do though!

Comment

• War Helmets
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by kylehess10
                    Here's my room.....I live in my basement now since I have so much stuff.
                    Nice collection! I'm ready for some Braves baseball & from Alabama>GO BRAVES!!!!

Comment

• AWA85
                      • Jan 2008

Great thread, let's keep it going.
                      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• wildjimmy
                        • Nov 2013

To Make up for my mistake:
                        Here are some quick pictures of my room. Working on it still and need to hang some more jerseys...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• caskil
                          • Feb 2011

Wild jimmy...who is the Angels helmet of in the corner?

Comment

• wildjimmy
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by caskil
                            Wild jimmy...who is the Angels helmet of in the corner?
                            Alexi Amarista, was hoping to catch him down in San Diego to sign it but haven't been down there for a little bit

Comment

• atomic912s
                              Banned
                              • May 2014

Very Nice!!!

Comment

• MUSEOVEN
                                • Aug 2007

Hello this is part of my collection
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...