Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Robinson Cano Bat

Any idea why this Cano bat went for so much? Just curious if I was missing something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Re: Robinson Cano Bat

I would say it didnt and will prob be relisted, mead chasky cant sell his cano gamers for $250 so i doubt this was a legit auction

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    I would say it didnt and will prob be relisted, mead chasky cant sell his cano gamers for $250 so i doubt this was a legit auction
    ill second this.

Banned

probably more ebay shill bidding.

Plus the ball marks come from minor league baseballs. A Cano gamer with minor league marks for $1225....don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Plus the ball marks come from minor league baseballs. A Cano gamer with minor league marks for $1225....don't think so
    The bat has been used in the majors, the only way those can be minor league marks is if they too used balls in BP. The bat was manufactured in 2007 and is signed as game used in 2008. Both seasons Cano spent the full season in the majors. The price is fake no doubt, but in my opinion the bat is legit. The marks aren't definitive enought to say MiLB or MLB.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    The bat has been used in the majors, the only way those can be minor league marks is if they too used balls in BP. The bat was manufactured in 2007 and is signed as game used in 2008. Both seasons Cano spent the full season in the majors. The price is fake no doubt, but in my opinion the bat is legit. The marks aren't definitive enought to say MiLB or MLB.
    Agreed. Mead Chasky's holograms are on it Mead has an exclusive with Cano and I would be shocked if he passed off bad stuff. He has been in business forever other than price I have never heard anything bad about him.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post

Bingo. Someone must have said something already based on that last sentence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROBINSON-CANO-GA...#ht_500wt_1154

wonder if ebay would do anything about this. How bad do you guys think shil bidding is on ebay?
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

HEY GUYS THE CANO BAT IS RELISTED. THE BIDDING IS NOW AT $89 WITH 6 DAYS LEFT.
    Boondocksaint:cool:

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool: