Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdr3
    • Nov 2005

Is this Nationals cap legit?

Wouldn't a major leaguer have a fitted size as opposed to just a generic large?

• suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: Is this Nationals cap legit?

I have never seen that before bu then again I never saw a flex fit before. It could have possibly been a prototype or a promotional hat.

One thing you learn about this hobby anything is possible!!!

Comment

• hblakewolf
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

The new BP hats are no longer sized (i.e, 7 1/4, etc.). They are now generic small, medium, etc. and allow for one size to fit a range of head sizes as they "stretch". I believe this is a new BP hat.

Howard Wolf
      hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Comment

• GrndSlm
        Banned
        • Jun 2006

Yes, this Nationals hat is legitimate !! I purchased a ton of BP hats and jerseys from the Nationals and they were all like that. Check out ball park heroes's inventory of items as they were all sold to them.

Juan Iglesias

Comment

• bigtime59
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by GrndSlm
          Yes, this Nationals hat is legitimate !! I purchased a ton of BP hats and jerseys from the Nationals and they were all like that. Check out ball park heroes's inventory of items as they were all sold to them.

Juan Iglesias
          I just checked the BPH site. No Nationals jerseys are listed. Did Kim take them straight to eBay?

Mark Sutton
          bigtime39@aol.com
          Mark
          msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

There is no size on those hats but there is a difference in the New Era tagging between the "authentic" and the "game issued/used".

Oddly enough on their BP jerseys in 2005 the size tagging was also done in L, XL, XXL. Most teams numeric size tag their BP jerseys
            Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• bigtime59
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by allstarsplus
              There is no size on those hats but there is a difference in the New Era tagging between the "authentic" and the "game issued/used".

Oddly enough on their BP jerseys in 2005 the size tagging was also done in L, XL, XXL. Most teams numeric size tag their BP jerseys
              Could be a carryover thing...they did it at least once in Montreal, as well.
              Mark
              msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

Working...