Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Let's see some display room pics

Nice jerseys are they game used also i really like the Bears jerseys you have on the wall.

Thanks, the Brooks, Alstott and Rhett jerseys aren't gamers but are signed. I have gotten a few more gamers since the pics were taken but just haven't put them up yet. Might have to do some reorganizing.

Banned

Here's what my Eagles collection looked like at one time. Most of the items are gone. The Red Sox items are still in my possession. My wife owns the entire home and grounds surrounding the house but this is my room. Thus the messy appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hope you dont mind I resized the pics for you..All im gonna say is WOW.That Eagles collection was impressive and im a Cowboys fan and the Red Sox went to Fenway last year awseome weekend..Are those jersey game worn..Wow im speechless

here is what i have. the bat rack, though some might think primative, cost me about $10 and as you can see is functional. most of my collection is clemente. i started in game used about 3-4 years ago. i had more seats but had to sell to pay some bills as well as get more stuff. i may open the closet as well for more space! Name:  DSC00367.JPG
Views: 2288
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  DSC00368.JPG
Views: 2279
Size:  73.5 KB

Name:  DSC00369.JPG
Views: 2279
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  DSC00370.JPG
Views: 2270
Size:  66.1 KB

Nice room Momen. I like the bat rack idea. I prefer to see bats hung vertically rather than horizontally....unless of course they are on a vintage bat rack.

slide,
    what i did was go to home depot, bought some 1x4 oak slats and cut to accomodate 6 bats evenly spaced. the hooks are utility hooks for hanging brooms, garden tools, etc, also bought there. drilled holes evenly spaced, painted it black to match my theme and screwed in the hooks and that's it. i think the hooks were .79 each and the oak slat $2-$3. so for about $10 you can make a nice rack.

darylv1,
    this question is for you! who's phillies flapless helmet is that on the shelf? the old style one? i have a steve jeltz lefty from 1983, which was his rookie season; the only season he wore #15!

here are my room pics again a little bigger to show details fellas. sorry for too many pics; i am learning to post here. please be gentle.

Name:  DSC00367.JPG
Views: 2347
Size:  174.3 KB

Name:  DSC00368.JPG
Views: 2266
Size:  234.8 KB

Name:  DSC00369.JPG
Views: 2264
Size:  214.2 KB

Name:  DSC00370.JPG
Views: 2250
Size:  208.6 KB

Here are some pics of my New York Giants room
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I've enjoyed seeing contributions to this thread since it got started...this is what our hobby is all about! We moved to a new home a few months ago, and I finally finished my "sports room" this week. I went with the slatwall/tempered glass solution mentioned in another thread. Not the cheapest way to go, but definitely worth the time and money. My wife is a lifelong Cardinals fan and I'm a lifelong Cubs fan....so she has her side and I have mine...

Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!