Quote Originally Posted by WStiles View Post
Hey Roger - Yes I do have a couple of other Thome items besides the jersey, bat, and hat in the picture (nothing major, just a couple of different style Phillies hats), and sorry, I'm not interested in moving any of them. While I'm always open to a trade, I'm not looking for anything else of Thome's except maybe that Phillies helmet he wore for three years here. All my jerseys are game used or game worn as some of them are warm ups. All All Star game warmups from 2002 on are MLB authenticated and hologramed. The exception being the 07 Howard home run deby jersey which doesn't state being worn by Howard as the other respective jerseys do, but is hologramed and has paperwork. I didn't go after this year's editions as they were listed as unworn backup jerseys signed by the player. Nice but not for the money they went for.

To another interested party, the locker is from the visitor's locker room at Vet Stadium. The Carlton plaque in the Carlton jersey case is the plaque that was used at the Vet on the Wall of Fame. Also not available, but THANKS for the interest!

Thanks for the compliments and interest!

Wayne cshort41@yahoo.com
Wayne,
Thanks for the reply. Two more questions. Can I see the Thome case up close ? Also, Where did you get the cases ? Thanks for your time.
Roger