Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opinions Please!! - Jordan & Pippen Auto's - Legit?

I have a friend of mine that asked me to take a look at these autos and give my opinion. Problem is, I DON'T DO BASKETBALL. I know some of you fellas on here are quite familiar with Jordan and Pippen auto's, so I ask....

What do you think....?

Thanks in advance,

Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Opinions Please!! - Jordan & Pippen Auto's - Legit?

In my opinion these are not authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    In my opinion these are not authentic.
    On what basis do you draw that conclusion?

The Jordan doesn't sit well with me. If you compare it to the ones on ebay, the last name especially looks different.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

no way jose, i have 3 jordan autos, 2 ud and one psa, no chance this is real, terrible forgery.

P.S. this thread belongs in the autograph forum

Banned

A few points. This pic is limited edition number 1758 of 5000. Jordan has only done signings with UDA noone else has ever done a paid or mass signing with him. This is NOT a uda product so unless Jordan signed 5000 pics for some guy in a random encounter that right there tells you the item is fake. The sigs in themselves are not very good forgeries but the limited edition factor makes evaulating them unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    A few points. This pic is limited edition number 1758 of 5000. Jordan has only done signings with UDA noone else has ever done a paid or mass signing with him. This is NOT a uda product so unless Jordan signed 5000 pics for some guy in a random encounter that right there tells you the item is fake. The sigs in themselves are not very good forgeries but the limited edition factor makes evaulating them unnecessary.
    Not that it is in any way likely, but the 1758/5000 could refer to a mass Pippen signing, with the Jordan autograph added later in person.

Quote Originally Posted by LWMM View Post
    Not that it is in any way likely, but the 1758/5000 could refer to a mass Pippen signing, with the Jordan autograph added later in person.
    ....Or the photographer only released the rights to copy 5000 prints of this particular picture. Then after someone bought the copy, they decided to have it signed....

The difference in ink color tells me that the pic itself is limited, not the auto.

Both signatures are bad. Really, not even close. Your friend could always put it up on eBay and get a PSA/DNA quick opinion, but I will guarantee that it will not pass.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    ....Or the photographer only released the rights to copy 5000 prints of this particular picture. Then after someone bought the copy, they decided to have it signed....

The difference in ink color tells me that the pic itself is limited, not the auto.
    Those autos are amateur fakes at best. There is NO DOUBT those are not either players autograph.