Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QB Cut Jerseys?

QB Cut Jerseys?

I just recently purchased a tommy maddox either ProCut or Game Worn (has some light wear) jersey. Somthing i noticed the second i took it out of the box that it was extremly short. I have another steelers gamer and its alot longer, but then again, thats a reciever jersey. So i thought i may have gotten ripped off, so i went on ebay and saw that micheal vick gamer. And when i look at it, its pretty short to for a game worn. Are QB jerseys alot shorter than the other positions, or is it personal preference?

Re: QB Cut Jerseys?

I just found out that the seller shortened the jersey. Kinda makes me mad.. he never mentioned that until i got it.. what would you all do?

Banned

Who is the seller? If this information was not disclosed, I would seek a complete refund.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Where did you buy this jersey?
    Eric

Banned

Just to let you know it doesn't state in the ad that its a Game Used Jersey. I don't know if it is or not but if you bought the same Jersey Eric is pointing out. Becareful becuz the seller never stated that the Jersey is actually Game Worn!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    If this jersey is the one in question, maybe the seller should have disclosed that the jersey was shorted by him prior to listing, but then again, often sellers will not disclose anything as the jersey was listed as a "GAME JERSEY" in the title and a "STEELERS GAMER" in the description.

If you thought this jersey was from the locker room questions should have been asked prior to submitting a buy-it-now because the seller never stated anything about where it came from in their description.

o i take complete responsbility for this definitly.. the picture even shows it as a shorter jersey.. (yes thats the auction link) its just kinda.. a dissapointment i guess.. it does fit me better.. haha.. but there just a level of authenticity that has been cut off.. literly

And its still a sweet jersey

here it is next to an unaltered jersey