X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Nolan Ryan Goodman Jerseys

Rudy,

Very good. Thanks for your observations.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
      • Jul 2005

Here is the photo from the book I referenced earlier. As I stated in my correction, it is a Rangers jersey, not an Astros jersey.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Marcus,

Great photo. Do I dare ask if this is a photo of Ryan in action during a *regular season* game?

Thanks for posting the pic.

Reid
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
          • Jul 2005

The book doesn't give any details. I was hoping someone would recognize the stadium. I thought it was neat to see a road Rawlings in addition to the previously posted home Rawlings on Ryan.
          sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

Working...