Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Red Sox Laundry

Red Sox Laundry

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Red Sox launder their uniforms. I didn't know if they dry clean them, because many look brand new.

Also, has anyone, here, heard how many uni's they issue during the course of a season.

I recently acquired a 2003 Red Sox (Red Style) uniform. It shows little wear except for on the year tag. The wear on the year tag isn't even that great. The jersey I purchased isn't the only one with minimal wear. It seems as though many of the Sox jerseys, that I have seen, show hardly any wear.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Banned

Re: Red Sox Laundry

I know that they usually get 4 home, 4 road and 4 alternate for the year. Now, many of the players order extra jerseys because they have certain marketing companies that sell them for profit. In my opinion, its probably a better idea to pay a little more with MeiGrey, Steiner or any MLB authentication company but you get a solid jersey.

Juan

Ancient Chinese Secret!!!!!

If player's are getting 4 sets of the red alternate jersey. I have to believe most of them see only a game or two of use tops......With them using them only 5-10 games a season....