Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seattle Seahawks - Game Used

Hey guys,

Do the Seattle Seahawks sell game used stuff at the stadium or a store in Seattle? Looks like I'm headed up there Halloween weekend.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Seattle Seahawks - Game Used

Hey Kyle
    I am looking for a Julian Peterson or TJ Duckett jersey (missed out on the Peterson on ebay) and someone who sells a lot of jerseys on ebay of the Seahawks (cloudmaker) told me they do sell them, but some can be high. They have a Peterson but for $500, but I think the lesser guys can be got for a decent price. I tried emailing the Pro Shop but haven't heard back, but if I do I will let you know. So, somewhere they do sell them, just not sure if it is through the Pro Shop or the team itself...
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I put in a call to a guy I met with the Seahawks but I did it late Friday. I'll see if he gets back to me.

Thanks!

Banned

at Qwest Field they have a store that sells Seahawks game used jersey's, jackets, pants ect.... Some of the prices can be high but you can make offers on stuff.

Lokee,

Is it open even if it's not a game day?

Thanks!

Banned

The Pro Shop at Qwest Field
    800 Occidental Ave, Suite 300
    Seattle, WA 98134
    Phone # 206-682-2900
    Open Year Round
    Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm

This is where you will find the game used items. Give them a call is what I would do.

Lokee,

Thanks! I appreciate it. Called up there. No "Smith" jerseys. I'm considering getting a "Schmitt" jersey but haven't decided. I guess it will really depend on what they have when I get there and what the employee discount is.

Banned

Well goodluck on your travels. I always have a blast visiting the Pro Shop and the Mariners team store as you just never know what your gonna find.

Banned

Do they have star jerseys? When I have done the stadium travel thing, it has disappointed me that normally they have mostly guys who are not on the team anymore at high prices who were far from stars. Peterson is a decent player but I mean like Haselbeck, Walter Jones (in the past) level players? I am just curious.

I heard they did have a Hasselbeck. I do think they have stars as well, but are priced accordingly.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org