Banned
    • May 2013

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
      Banned
      • May 2013

Issued compared to game used- Game used has a much more Metallic look to it with a cloth napkin like thickness, while the issued jerseys have thicker fabric, and less shine to them. Here are some pictures for comparison. In case some of you wonder why a certain jersey may be different from another.

14 is game used
      18 is game issued.

Comment

• gingi79
        • Aug 2007

2013 Derrick Shelby Game Worn against the Bills Oct 20th. PSA card and obtained from NFL Auctions. It has a few repairs so it might have seen other action. Wow are these new style jerseys different from previous seasons from the emblem on the sleeves to the material and stretchiness. It's a size 42 but a lineman who would feel tight in a size 58 could squeeze into it =)
        Attached Files
        Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
          Banned
          • May 2013

Gingi cool fact. See how the new jerseys have very thin wrinkly awesome numbers. Well it just so happens that the Dolphins white jerseys last year used the same really thin easy wrinkle really shiny metallic looking numbers, But..whats weird is they didn't use this material for every game last year. If you look at my Wallace I posted the material on that jersey is thicker (more waxy cover) and they don't have as much metallic shine as the thin wrinkly numbered style. I really want to ask the EQ manager or someone in the organization why they used 2 different materials for the same white jerseys last year. But yeah my Marlon Moore has the cool metallic shiny thin material just like the new jerseys all have.

Comment

• NegleyPirate
            • Nov 2005

Joey Porter Game Worn 2007 Dolphins jersey. Photo matched 2 games 10/14 against Cleveland and 10/22 against the Patriots
            Attached Files
            Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
            http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
              Banned
              • May 2013

Nice Porter 1 year before his captaincy. Also man I forgot how different the Reebok number material and color are from the 2012 nikes. They look refreshing, no Metallic though Hosh haha. Also those Reebok Hem jobs are hugeeee. I def prefer Nike hem jobs 1000 times more, just because they are much thinner band and more comfortable.

Comment

• Spencer
                • May 2013

Hello everybody,

Does someone know if there are aqua game used jerseys from the 2012 season availible? Up to now I have seen only white ones. Have I missed anything?

Comment

• Hoshal13
                  • Jun 2013

An aqua 2012 jake long just sold on ebay. They'll hit eventually.

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                    Banned
                    • May 2013

Lol remember when Sean Smith sneak peaked his Orange gamer. You think those would have at least been worn once last year.

Comment

• Spencer
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by Hoshal13
                      An aqua 2012 jake long just sold on ebay. They'll hit eventually.
                      A nike jersey?
                      I am checking ebay regularly, currently almost each day. But everything I find is either white 2012 jerseys or the old Reebok jerseys.

Comment

• finfanrb23
                        • Aug 2011

It was snatched up pretty quick I think. Only issued but for $150 somebody got a pretty good deal.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2005

Just picked up a circa 1969-72 Dolphins gamer. Made by Sand-Knit, the jersey shows decent wear and the NOB has been removed. I measured the outline and its approximately 19" long x 4" wide. The last player I found to have worn the #63 was All-Pro Billy Neighbors in 1969 - certainly a 19" long nameplate would be able to support that last name.

After Neighbors in 1969, I could not find any regular season player wearing the #63 from 1970-72. From the wear on the jersey, if Neighbors did not wear it, it may have been worn by a pre-season player from 1970-72 and 1972 would be just fine with me.

Love those palm trees.

Jim
                          Attached Files

Comment

• genius
                            • Aug 2007

Great pickup Jim! You don't see many Dolphins 70s jerseys with the sewn numbers.

Comment

• PAC
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
                              Nice alex. Lol there is a Legadu Naena jersey up on NFL auctions. Who in there right minds would even attempt to purchase that guys jersey? He was the worst receiver the Dolphins had in over 20 years.

You think they would list a Matt Moore jersey over him or some other player who isn't him.
                              There have been 5 or more different used/issued Panthers jerseys of his on ebay over the past couple years, and they never sell for more than 50 bucks. Guy sucked so bad, can't believe 3 different NFL teams gave him a chance.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Jim:

GREAT older Dolphins piece. 1969 was only their 4th year of existence.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...