Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

I have a Brandon Marshall Game Worn Jersey. Hes my favorite WR in the game Today!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sweet Marshall CGW-21, he was my favorite fin while we had him. I wish we never traded him. I went to UCF the same time he did, and he still comes back from time to time for events. It's pretty cool to see guys come back and honor the school even tho we're no powerhouse. If anybody ever comes across a Marshall gamer for sale, shoot me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by finfanrb23 View Post
    Sweet Marshall CGW-21, he was my favorite fin while we had him. I wish we never traded him. I went to UCF the same time he did, and he still comes back from time to time for events. It's pretty cool to see guys come back and honor the school even tho we're no powerhouse. If anybody ever comes across a Marshall gamer for sale, shoot me a PM!
    The guy i bought it from also has a white Marshall dolphins gamer for sale. His email is djnos7@yahoo.com. Shoot him an email.

Quote Originally Posted by CGW-21 View Post
    The guy i bought it from also has a white Marshall dolphins gamer for sale. His email is djnos7@yahoo.com. Shoot him an email.
    Thanks for the heads up CGW! I just e-mailed him

Hey man, he deleted your email on accident. He said to email him again and send him an offer.

Awesome stuff man!

Banned

Very cool items guys. I want a game worn 2007-12 helmet with ultra metal flake badly.

Also if anyone ever comes across an Issued or worn Tannehill in white home (rookie jersey) please let me know. I have an aqua one and would like to add the white version.

He is my favorite player in NFL. Hes so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Very cool items guys. I want a game worn 2007-12 helmet with ultra metal flake badly.

Also if anyone ever comes across an Issued or worn Tannehill in white home (rookie jersey) please let me know. I have an aqua one and would like to add the white version.

He is my favorite player in NFL. Hes so cool
    Would love to see pics of the Tanny jersey!
    Hopefully he doesn't hit a sophomore slum.
    Phins up.

2010 Cameron Wake from J.O. Sports

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dolphanz View Post
    Would love to see pics of the Tanny jersey!
    Hopefully he doesn't hit a sophomore slum.
    Phins up.
    Will do. I know. I love him, hes so cool with his white shoes. Hes my favorite player in the NFL and gets over looked because of RG3, Wilson, Luck.

But we shall see. He has a really solid team now, with some weapons. Lets keep fingers crossed. Also looks like phins are moving to L.A. And you can blame the Marlins new stadium for it. Doubt Goodell will let it happen, but never know.

What a nice Dansby helmet. J.O sports has one on there auction now for 400$ I would love to try to win it.

If anyone has a Dolphins helmet to sell please let me know. Looking for an ultra metal flake game used helmet. I want a rev speed. Like Tannehills style.