Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Nice Porter 1 year before his captaincy. Also man I forgot how different the Reebok number material and color are from the 2012 nikes. They look refreshing, no Metallic though Hosh haha. Also those Reebok Hem jobs are hugeeee. I def prefer Nike hem jobs 1000 times more, just because they are much thinner band and more comfortable.

Hello everybody,

Does someone know if there are aqua game used jerseys from the 2012 season availible? Up to now I have seen only white ones. Have I missed anything?

An aqua 2012 jake long just sold on ebay. They'll hit eventually.

Banned

Lol remember when Sean Smith sneak peaked his Orange gamer. You think those would have at least been worn once last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshal13 View Post
    An aqua 2012 jake long just sold on ebay. They'll hit eventually.
    A nike jersey?
    I am checking ebay regularly, currently almost each day. But everything I find is either white 2012 jerseys or the old Reebok jerseys.

It was snatched up pretty quick I think. Only issued but for $150 somebody got a pretty good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Dolphi...p2047675.l2557

Banned

Just picked up a circa 1969-72 Dolphins gamer. Made by Sand-Knit, the jersey shows decent wear and the NOB has been removed. I measured the outline and its approximately 19" long x 4" wide. The last player I found to have worn the #63 was All-Pro Billy Neighbors in 1969 - certainly a 19" long nameplate would be able to support that last name.

After Neighbors in 1969, I could not find any regular season player wearing the #63 from 1970-72. From the wear on the jersey, if Neighbors did not wear it, it may have been worn by a pre-season player from 1970-72 and 1972 would be just fine with me.

Love those palm trees.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Great pickup Jim! You don't see many Dolphins 70s jerseys with the sewn numbers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Nice alex. Lol there is a Legadu Naena jersey up on NFL auctions. Who in there right minds would even attempt to purchase that guys jersey? He was the worst receiver the Dolphins had in over 20 years.

You think they would list a Matt Moore jersey over him or some other player who isn't him.
    There have been 5 or more different used/issued Panthers jerseys of his on ebay over the past couple years, and they never sell for more than 50 bucks. Guy sucked so bad, can't believe 3 different NFL teams gave him a chance.

Banned

Jim:

GREAT older Dolphins piece. 1969 was only their 4th year of existence.

Dave Miedema