Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Hi Kyle, go to the NFL auction site - www.nflauction.nfl.com if you've not. Check the team listings…and then check the "Featured Causes" categories…go through each one…you'll find some Dolphins items listed from games from time to time.

Always do your homework…re buying anything on eBay…good stuff and not good stuff. There are some collectors on here too…check the team site for forum type sites…I suspect there is one.

Welcome to GUU and good luck!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

It's been way too long since I've been here. After selling most of my game used stuff and going through a tough few years, I'm back in the game. Kudos to my wife for her support! I got 3 new in the past month to hang in my cave. After the garage sale there has been a huge wave of 2012 jerseys. I like the way these look verses the old Reebok style. Hoping to eventually get a 2013 or later but these will do for now. The Randy Starks is issued. Shows no signs of use at all. The Jason Trusnik is incredibly clean as well but has some light staining on the back numbers. Possibly preseason? And the Nate Garner is pretty used. The markings make me think it was used on artificial turf. Not many photos of him from that year so it's not easy to find a match.

Name:  IMG_0846 (1).JPG
Views: 564
Size:  58.5 KB

Put this on the March Pickups thread but always trying to keep this thread alive!!

Found this great deal on the latest Mears Auction and got it today! Definitely hammered! This has been the kind of gamer I've wanted for a while. I was always a Sam Madison fan so when I saw this I knew I had to snag it. I love this one because it was originally a Starter jersey and then turned into a Nike for later use. So much dirt all over this jersey. It's at least 17 years old and still caked on there! This jersey has seen something that I've never seen before. The 9 on the front has some scratches all over it. Wondering what could cause that. This is definitely my favorite in my collection!

Name:  FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Views: 501
Size:  121.7 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Views: 499
Size:  152.1 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Views: 484
Size:  109.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0934.JPG
Views: 524
Size:  111.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0935.JPG
Views: 492
Size:  137.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0936.JPG
Views: 489
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0937.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  114.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Put this on the March Pickups thread but always trying to keep this thread alive!!

Found this great deal on the latest Mears Auction and got it today! Definitely hammered! This has been the kind of gamer I've wanted for a while. I was always a Sam Madison fan so when I saw this I knew I had to snag it. I love this one because it was originally a Starter jersey and then turned into a Nike for later use. So much dirt all over this jersey. It's at least 17 years old and still caked on there! This jersey has seen something that I've never seen before. The 9 on the front has some scratches all over it. Wondering what could cause that. This is definitely my favorite in my collection!

Attachment 102905

Attachment 102906

Attachment 102907

Attachment 102908

Attachment 102909

Attachment 102910

Attachment 102911
    Very nice pick up! 🐬⬆️

Does anyone have a contact with the Dolphins? Looking for a Westerkamp jersey now that he's playing for them in the preseason. Shoot me a message if you know of someone who could help or have an email to contact the team. mfruehe@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    They have your Bess jersey you want and a Wake. I'm not one to spend thousands on one jersey though so thats out of the question for me. I'm young and have loans to pay off. Its tempting to swipe the plastic but I can't stomach myself to debt again. So I will be going for the 500$ jerseys. I wish Henne was 1,000 because I would def buy a Henne for 1,000 from this coming browns game or last weeks texans game.

JON HUNT are you around my man? I want to buy your Aqua Pennington gamer!
    lol... one of the fun things about looking through these old threads...

" I wish Henne was 1,000 because I would def buy a Henne for 1,000 from this coming browns game or last weeks texans game. "

YIKES!!!!