Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Heres better pictures of my 2 others as well. Sorry for my horrid pics before these. Mods the other pics before these new ones can be deleted if you would like. Thanks! Enjoy Phin fans!

my fellow fin fans, anyone seen this? thought i would pass it along

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIAMI-DOLPHI...#ht_500wt_1199

I love the fact that the seller put: COMES WITH A LOU LAMPSON LOA (NOT THAT IT COUNTS FOR MUCH).
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    I love the fact that the seller put: COMES WITH A LOU LAMPSON LOA (NOT THAT IT COUNTS FOR MUCH).

Actually Ricardo, as someone who is out of work, buying a collectible with free toilet paper is a selling point
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    haha atleast hes honest. Thats a good looking auction and price if I've ever seen one. Take it for what its worth but those teal dolphins pants are pretty rare.

Banned

JO sports released there DOLPHINS jersey list and I must say there are some really cool items on it. Can't wait to pick up a brandon fields and Danny Carpenter.

cant wait to see what Jo sports get, im itching!!!

Banned

They have your Bess jersey you want and a Wake. I'm not one to spend thousands on one jersey though so thats out of the question for me. I'm young and have loans to pay off. Its tempting to swipe the plastic but I can't stomach myself to debt again. So I will be going for the 500$ jerseys. I wish Henne was 1,000 because I would def buy a Henne for 1,000 from this coming browns game or last weeks texans game.

JON HUNT are you around my man? I want to buy your Aqua Pennington gamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    They have your Bess jersey you want and a Wake. I'm not one to spend thousands on one jersey though so thats out of the question for me. I'm young and have loans to pay off. Its tempting to swipe the plastic but I can't stomach myself to debt again. So I will be going for the 500$ jerseys. I wish Henne was 1,000 because I would def buy a Henne for 1,000 from this coming browns game or last weeks texans game.

JON HUNT are you around my man? I want to buy your Aqua Pennington gamer!
    where do they have a best / wake ? ... all i see is the joey porter white jersey unless they havent put them up yet on the site. how much were they going for?

and im also young dude so i feel your pain! lol

Banned

You got to remember we are making investments as well being young and all. So if you buy a rookie gamer for lets say 500$ or so or 1000$ like the clyde gates they have and that player becomes a super star! It could be a great investment, because a collector may pay 7,000$ for it later on.

I'm really feeling the Clyde Gates jersey they have too.

Pics aren't up yet I have the list they sent me if you want it. Email me and I'll send it on over asap.