Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Re: September pick-ups

Bad habit as a player collector though is seeing other items from your guy being taken by other people, and you could guess that they aren't as big as a fan as you are. For instance, there's a Crawfords Uniform worn by Lastings on the Pirates Auctions right now and all I can do is watch and not bid.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Bad habit as a player collector though is seeing other items from your guy being taken by other people, and you could guess that they aren't as big as a fan as you are. For instance, there's a Crawfords Uniform worn by Lastings on the Pirates Auctions right now and all I can do is watch and not bid.
    Yeah, I hate letting items go. There are some times I just cant let a certain item get away. And then there are some items that wouldn't normally interest you, but you have some connection to the item.

I need to start saving up some money, as hopefully some 2010 items will pop up soon, not many were available during the season. I hate passing things up.

hey lastings awesome helmet. Id give anything to have a helmet in my collection. Im pretty sure my team eats them. I imagine being a player collector is tough, but being a team collector sucks. Atleast if your guy gets traded you can still keep collecting.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    hey lastings awesome helmet. Id give anything to have a helmet in my collection. Im pretty sure my team eats them. I imagine being a player collector is tough, but being a team collector sucks. Atleast if your guy gets traded you can still keep collecting.
    Especially when your guy is Milledge who tries teams on like underwear. I guarantee he plays with a new team for the 2011 season.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffjmp33 View Post
    I appreciate the offer if you don't mind when you have some spare time. Only two instances in which Molina batted.

1) Game 2, Bottom of the 3rd, 1 Out (Comes up at around 57th minute on my copy of the game).

2) Game 5, Top 2nd, 1 out (Comes up at around 30th minute on my copy).

Thanks again Ollie!
    - Jack
    Hey Jack, here's the caps from his plate appearance in Game 2. The dirt on the left hand side of Molina's helmet looks like a perfect match! Such a cool pickup man. Looks like I'm going to be looking to add to my helmet collection!

Two solid bats, once I make final payment. Again, thanks to Tim at HOF bats.

Polanco gamer, and a Gonzo gamer, two bats I have had on my radar for a long time.

-Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ollie, can't say it enough. These are great!

I also saw in the video, the sticker on top has the exact same damage as the one I have in my possession.

Thank you once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Hey Jack, here's the caps from his plate appearance in Game 2. The dirt on the left hand side of Molina's helmet looks like a perfect match! Such a cool pickup man. Looks like I'm going to be looking to add to my helmet collection!

Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Just got this Jorge Posada 2009 cracked bat with Steiner Authentication..... I love the grass stuck in the pine tar. This is getting addicting and my wife is going to murder me!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by jsr418 View Post
    Just got this Jorge Posada 2009 cracked bat with Steiner Authentication..... I love the grass stuck in the pine tar. This is getting addicting and my wife is going to murder me!!!
    Welcome to the soon to be murdered by their spouse club! I'm a thriving member.
    Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by jsr418 View Post

Welcome to the "i have more wood than you" club . Word to the wise, if you dont want to end up impaled by one of your bats, dont tell the better half what you paid, i live by the "she better not ask cuz i wont tell" policy