X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maccamania
    • Jul 2008

Re: September pick-ups

Originally posted by jgoldstein2000
    My Red Sox month keeps getting better. In addition to the Lynn bat and Evans jersey previously posted I just added a 2009 alternate Pedroia jersey (thanks maccamania) a Fisk '77, a Rice '77-'79 and signed bats from the 1967, 1975 and 2004 teams.

Special shout out to Tim@hofbats for the nice and fairly priced Rice bat.

awsome Jeremy, great pickups !!!!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

A birthday gift from the White Sox coaches...an uncracked, black, M9 C346 autographed and game used Alex Rios bat.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
        • May 2009

Lastings Milledge signed GU 2005 All Stars Futures Game Batting Helmet

Comment

• jgoldstein2000
          • May 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
          A birthday gift from the White Sox coaches...an uncracked, black, M9 C346 autographed and game used Alex Rios bat.

Dave Miedema
          Dave... I wish I could get my stuff that way Congrats!
          Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.

Comment

• otismalibu
            • Nov 2005

Early 80s official NBA game ball.

Greg
            DrJStuff.com

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85

Thats a nice piece to have in your player collection. Congrats!

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Dach0sen0ne
                Thats a nice piece to have in your player collection. Congrats!
                Interesting part of all of it, is that any All-Star from Hanley to Lastings could have worn it. It doesn't say specifically that Lastings wore it, but he may have. The only definite is that Lastings signed the helmet and that the helmet was worn during the All Star Game.

Comment

• skier14
                  • Apr 2010

Wow, Nice pick up. I would love to get a Tulowitzki Futures Game Item, but I'll just see what happens with my collection as it goes.

Your collection is starting to look really, really nice.

I have some player collection jealousy.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by skier14
                    Wow, Nice pick up. I would love to get a Tulowitzki Futures Game Item, but I'll just see what happens with my collection as it goes.

Your collection is starting to look really, really nice.

I have some player collection jealousy.
                    It's taken over a year now but I now have a really big collection and the kicker of all of it, is that it really is worthless since he hasn't really been a success story. Yeah I lost count on the items, but he isn't an accomplished players like what many members on here have. Nevertheless, I just got to hope I don't lose interest in him. Player collections, IMO, really are a very neat thing to get into and I now really solely collect Milledge items.

Comment

• skier14
                      • Apr 2010

It's taken over a year now but I now have a really big collection and the kicker of all of it, is that it really is worthless since he hasn't really been a success story. Yeah I lost count on the items, but he isn't an accomplished players like what many members on here have. Nevertheless, I just got to hope I don't lose interest in him. Player collections, IMO, really are a very neat thing to get into and I now really solely collect Milledge items.
                      Yeah, ive been going for almost a year now, and it has really been great. I had three GU items before I really picked up. It has grown a lot, and been really interesting and fun to see it develop.

I really hope to grow mine.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                        • May 2009

Bad habit as a player collector though is seeing other items from your guy being taken by other people, and you could guess that they aren't as big as a fan as you are. For instance, there's a Crawfords Uniform worn by Lastings on the Pirates Auctions right now and all I can do is watch and not bid.

Comment

• skier14
                          • Apr 2010

Bad habit as a player collector though is seeing other items from your guy being taken by other people, and you could guess that they aren't as big as a fan as you are. For instance, there's a Crawfords Uniform worn by Lastings on the Pirates Auctions right now and all I can do is watch and not bid.
                          Yeah, I hate letting items go. There are some times I just cant let a certain item get away. And then there are some items that wouldn't normally interest you, but you have some connection to the item.

I need to start saving up some money, as hopefully some 2010 items will pop up soon, not many were available during the season. I hate passing things up.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                            • Aug 2007

hey lastings awesome helmet. Id give anything to have a helmet in my collection. Im pretty sure my team eats them. I imagine being a player collector is tough, but being a team collector sucks. Atleast if your guy gets traded you can still keep collecting.
                            Baseball do what it do
                            -Ron Washington

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
                              hey lastings awesome helmet. Id give anything to have a helmet in my collection. Im pretty sure my team eats them. I imagine being a player collector is tough, but being a team collector sucks. Atleast if your guy gets traded you can still keep collecting.
                              Especially when your guy is Milledge who tries teams on like underwear. I guarantee he plays with a new team for the 2011 season.

Comment

• Ollie
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cliffjmp33
                                I appreciate the offer if you don't mind when you have some spare time. Only two instances in which Molina batted.

1) Game 2, Bottom of the 3rd, 1 Out (Comes up at around 57th minute on my copy of the game).

2) Game 5, Top 2nd, 1 out (Comes up at around 30th minute on my copy).

Thanks again Ollie!
                                - Jack
                                Hey Jack, here's the caps from his plate appearance in Game 2. The dirt on the left hand side of Molina's helmet looks like a perfect match! Such a cool pickup man. Looks like I'm going to be looking to add to my helmet collection!

Check Out My Youtube Channel For More Of My Yankees Collection

Check Out My MLB 2K11 Yankees Franchise

Comment

Working...