Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

September pick-ups

It's been September for 10 hours and nobody's started this thread yet?

Just got this game worn hat that Brandon Allen wore in July of this year at Reno. Took over a month to get it delivered, but it's worth it.

Name:  allen hat 001.jpg
Views: 2081
Size:  63.9 KB

Name:  allen hat 002.jpg
Views: 2063
Size:  53.5 KB

Banned

Re: September pick-ups

Chris Johnson rookie call up GU bat, and Chuck Hayes GU signed astros BP hat and wrist band. I have matching video, and pictures of the Hayes items!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mlbforeverhomer View Post
    Chris Johnson rookie call up GU bat, and Chuck Hayes GU signed astros BP hat and wrist band. I have matching video, and pictures of the Hayes items!
    http://www.khou.com/sports/Rockets-take-batting-practice-at-Minute-Maid-Park-101945053.html

These game used hats came in the mail this week. 1996 Eric Davis and Travis Wood Dayton Dragons.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

I just got this in today, its a hand painted Jeter signed baseball done by Charles Fazzino. This is a one of kind original baseball. With the help of a great forum, I was able to get this done.(He can chime in if he wants to.) A great big thanks to him!!! Steiner offered baseballs similar to this a few years back, but those where done in a limited addition and all had the same design. this baseball has its own unique design. The LOA also stats one of a kind, in the description. The are painted with cheers for Jeter and also have his achievements painted threw out, such as 2000 WS MVP, 96 ROY, 11xAS, and 5xWS champ. I know I already posted this in sports art, but I am just so happy to have it.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I just got this Grady Sizemore 2009 game jersey. I am always looking for Grady Sizemore game used items. Thanks

daveryoniii@yahoo.com

jetersbatboy, I'm a Red Sox fan, but I got to say, that baseball is pretty cool!

I have a couple more Jayson Werth bats coming in this month. First is a 2005 Sam Bat from hofbats.com - Tim is top notch. Been dealing with him for some time now, bought more than a dozen bats from him and have never had any complaints. He really knows his customers and takes excellent care of them. Second is a 2008 Easton bat from fellow forum member sctizzle (Scott). Another top notch member that know his buyers. Scott sold me my 09 Werth a few months back, could not be happier. Can't wait till they get here. Thanks guys !
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by Tedw9 View Post
    jetersbatboy, I'm a Red Sox fan, but I got to say, that baseball is pretty cool!
    Ted, thanks even redsox fans no great art!!! LoL!! No I'm just teasing thanks for the kind words

awsome baseball.