Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

LSU Tigers Photomatch 2006 Darry Beckwith Jersey

This is a great forum....I always love looking at everybodys pickups....

This is my first attempt at photomatching any of my jerseys...opinions please....i think its a no brainer...but would love to hear opinions.

Darry wore this jersey with 2 very nice repair marks for the game below....he was out the game before with an injury...so it could have possibley gotten the tears in the Alabama game that year.

Back with Nameplate
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Re: LSU Tigers Photomatch 2006 Darry Beckwith Jersey

Very nice man, I would say definitely a photomatch. I have quite a few Bama game worn jerseys and I have never been able to photomatch any except my Javier Arenas he was wearing in 2007 when he ran that punt back against LSU. You have any other LSU STUFF? I live in Alexandria, LA, what about you? John

Re: LSU Tigers Photomatch 2006 Darry Beckwith Jersey

yea..im from around lafayette....but live in katy, texas now for work.....my collection is just LSU stuff....mostly football items.....but i have some baseball memoribilia too...mostly autographed stuff.....yea its typically hard to photomatch most LSU gamers...b/c the team washes most of the evidence away before the public gets a shot at them....plus its hard to find many pictures to have the ability to even start matching ....i just got lucky on this one b/c of the nice repair marks......it is easy however to tell the year of the jerseys so it can be narrowed down somewhat.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com