Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Tom Brady GU Jersey - NFL Auctions

OMG

No one is attacking you personally, some on this board are disappointed that the NFL would represent the jersey as something it is NOT. Look back on all your own statements on this thread: How in the world can you now say that is the “game worn” that contradictions all your prior statements.
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']WOW......Very happy to say that I was outbid!

Chris....I may just email your photos to Scott Miller at NFL auctions unless you want to?”[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']“No......These are different Jerseys!!!! Too Freaking Funny! The Jersey is tagged 2010. That only leaves one possible explanation...... He wore it at home on his coach when he was watching the video of one of the preseason games this year!

[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']"Game jersey worn by Tom Brady during a Patriots Game. Jersey was donated directly from Tom Brady to help with the Gulf Coast Renewal Fund."

[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Does anyone else find this insulting?”[/FONT]

did the jersey you get match the one in the photo? with the mis located logo? maybe they sent you the jersey that he wore this past week against the jets?

listen i hope it is real, but i don’t like if that is what they nfl did by misrepresenting an item.

First of all Mulligans congratulations on your Tom Brady Jersey. Game Used or Game Issued or none of the above, it does not matter as long as you are convinced and happy with your decision to buy it.

Nonetheless, Mulligans you have to understand the other users in this thread. They are not questioning your choice to buy the jersey but they just want to solve this mystery. You have to agree, it all seems a little bit suspicious. First they (NFL Auctions) say that it is from a preseason game, then after being made aware of the fact that in no preseason game this jersey was indeed worn by Brady (by comparing game photos with their photos on the auction site and discovering major differences) they say that it was game worn in a Patriots Game.

If you can get footage of all Patriots Games, go through them and make sure you made the right choice. If you buy a Game Used jersey you should get a game used and nothing less.

Would love to see the jersey.....can you post some pictures of it?

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    Would love to see the jersey.....can you post some pictures of it?
    I second this, I want to know if the shield is stitched over, or is it just an overlap. NFL auctions would be in trouble if it is, I looked at the preseason jerseys, its not sewn over.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

i am getting the feeling they shipped the jersey with the wrong patch location.

from what i hear mulligans is a smart man, i am just suprised he has not put this issue to rest.

Clinton…..I am not sure what you are looking for to put this to rest.

I told you I received the Jersey and it was unwashed….you accused me of fabricating the story? Why do I owe you an explanation if you think I am lying?

I have the Jersey in my hands and tell you it is unwashed and you tell me it can’t be because you pulled ˝ dozen images off of Getty and none of them match? Did you watch the game films of both games? Did you ever consider the fact that Tom could have worn 2 Jerseys during the games?

I originally thought the Jersey might be questionable, as did many of us until I did my homework.

Before bidding, I spoke to the NFL in detail about this Jersey and its origination.

I contacted the Pats and they further reinforced the claim that it was Brady’s Jersey.

After doing my homework, I felt extremely comfortable bidding on the Jersey and I am very happy with my purchase. Isn’t that enough? It is for me!