Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

[quote=Beardownaz30;217007]Need to move some stuff so accepting offers.

Talking Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Awesome, awesome shorts. Great communication. Product is better than described. 100% trustworthy and literally shipped the shorts immediately after payment was received. Can't wait to do business with him again..

Shorts were better than described. Could not believe how awesome they were. Beyond great communication. I 100% recommend to anybody. Shorts were shipped out as soon as payment was received with all proper tracking. Great follow-up and made sure I was satisfied. Can't wait to do business with him again... . Best quality shorts I have ever owned..

Rish is truly a great customer/buyer. I highly recommend to any seller. Can't wait to do future business. Lightning Fast payment, Great communication A++++++ . Thanks again. Looking forward to future business here.

Adding a single pair of 99-06 style game shorts in the alternate red colorway. Probably the highest quality game shorts I have ever seen.
    Size XXL. Nike Dri Fit 2 ply material team issued. All letters stitched logos stitched on 100% authentic team issued, Message for questions and or offers. Look at that feedback. Looking $125 range of best offer.

Bump Bump. Still have this single pair of XXL left. Would be perfect for a collection with college hoops season ready to begin.
    thanks all!

Thanks for the purchase akrover! A great member! Great communication, Lightning Fast Payment. A pleasure to deal with. Look forward to continued business! Thanks again! .

A couple pair left pm me for details!

Quote Originally Posted by Beardownaz30 View Post
    Thanks for the purchase akrover! A great member! Great communication, Lightning Fast Payment. A pleasure to deal with. Look forward to continued business! Thanks again! .

A couple pair left pm me for details!
    just want to say what a pleasure it was to do business with Beardownaz30. Just a perfect transaction all around. Communication, shipping, pictures. Everything. Wish everyone ran their affairs like he does. Hope to buy from again.

Thanks Russ!

Have a couple pair left in red and white. Single in navy. Would be a nice pick up with college hoops season kicking off. Perfect gift for the holidays for game short collectors as well. PM with offers and questions. Thanks all.

bump bump! A couple pair left!