Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL

Adding an item in the collection for sale.
    I have a pretty cool item I came across in the collection. Player issued team winter jacket size (polyester kind of soft like cotton), used but still in good condition size XLT. Player worn. Has been stored away for a while so still real solid condition. Nike, not too heavy. Would be good for a light winter and a cool item to have to wear during hoops season in the winter. Here's a couple pics let me know what you think if interested. Looking for offers between $85-$100 shipped with fed ex tracking.
    Thanks. A real rare Arizona Basketball NIKE Team Item.

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Bump Bump!

Bump Bump! Have a couple pair left still! Sick item for a game shorts collection.

Hey Beardownaz30 I am intrested in a couple of things drop me an e-mail at baseball3000@bellsouth.net
    Thanks,
    John

Hi ham1963 thanks for the post. I just dropped you an email to the address you provided look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks
    Beardown

Player used/issued az warmup coat sold!
    Practice shorts sold!

Have one pair of the Olson Classic Edition player issued game shorts (97 style) left in navy size Large (25 inches long). Perfect condition. Unworn, long drawstring attached, Nike dri fit 2 ply material.
    Looking for $125 or best offer.

Thanks Russ for a great transaction. Looking forward in doing more business later on
    Ham1964

ham1963,

Thanks for a smooth transaction. Great buyer. Solid Communication, Lightning Fast payment A+++++++!
    Hope you purchase with us again!

Re: Old School Authentic Team Issued Arizona Basketball Game Shorts

I have one pair of old school official authentic throw back team issued authentic Arizona Wildcats team issued/player issued game shorts. This is the version of game shorts the team wore from 99-07. This particular pair is in perfect condition. It is my only pair of XXL. If you are a bigger guy looking for some sick official game shorts to wear or play in this would be a great pickup for you. This pair of game shorts is about 26" inches long waist band to bottom of shorts and about 17.5 inches width from waist band across. Made of Nike 2 ply dri-fit material very sturdy material! Or if you are an Arizona Wildcats Fan this is a perfect collectible. CATS are now back on the map in the top #10 in the country again right now.
    Looking for $150 or best offer for this rare collectible and my last pair in red XXL. PM with any questions. I've had many perfect transactions in the forum just check the thread. Rep speaks for itself.
    Thanks ALL!

Bump in addition to old school reds listed below I just received a pair in L in the blue colorway in the 99-07 style CATS GAMERS. This is a hot pickup for any collector with the conf. tourneys starting and the big dance approach.
    Looking for $150 but will listen to all offers. PM with questions and offers.
    Thanks. I will grant discounts if you buy multiple items etc.
    Thanks