Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

[quote=Beardownaz30;217007]Need to move some stuff so accepting offers.

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL

Adding an item in the collection for sale.
    I have a pretty cool item I came across in the collection. Player issued team winter jacket size (polyester kind of soft like cotton), used but still in good condition size XLT. Player worn. Has been stored away for a while so still real solid condition. Nike, not too heavy. Would be good for a light winter and a cool item to have to wear during hoops season in the winter. Here's a couple pics let me know what you think if interested. Looking for offers between $85-$100 shipped with fed ex tracking.
    Thanks. A real rare Arizona Basketball NIKE Team Item.

Talking Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Awesome, awesome shorts. Great communication. Product is better than described. 100% trustworthy and literally shipped the shorts immediately after payment was received. Can't wait to do business with him again..

Bump Bump!

Adding a single pair of 99-06 style game shorts in the alternate red colorway. Probably the highest quality game shorts I have ever seen.
    Size XXL. Nike Dri Fit 2 ply material team issued. All letters stitched logos stitched on 100% authentic team issued, Message for questions and or offers. Look at that feedback. Looking $125 range of best offer.

Bump Bump. Still have this single pair of XXL left. Would be perfect for a collection with college hoops season ready to begin.
    thanks all!

Bump Bump! Have a couple pair left still! Sick item for a game shorts collection.

Hey Beardownaz30 I am intrested in a couple of things drop me an e-mail at baseball3000@bellsouth.net
    Thanks,
    John

Hi ham1963 thanks for the post. I just dropped you an email to the address you provided look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks
    Beardown

I m interested in buying both pairs of shorts please let me know how I can buy the shorts from you. Thank you