Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

I m interested in buying both pairs of shorts please let me know how I can buy the shorts from you. Thank you

I m interested in buying both pairs of shorts drop me an email jmartinez13822@hotmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat1332 View Post
    I m interested in buying both pairs of shorts drop me an email jmartinez13822@hotmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry for the delayed response. Dropped you an email last evening. Drop me a pm or a reply email. Look forward to the transaction.
    Thanks.

Have these in size XL and XXL. Just two pair. Looking for $150 or best offer.
    97 championship team style. Team issued perfect condition. Navy with red uofa bball logo on side.
    PM with offers and questions.
    Thanks all.

Sold the two pair of authentic game shorts in XL. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
    Have one Gilbert Arenas Nike team issued Game Jersey size large.
    Can give measurements for anyone who needs them. This jersey is in perfect condition. Road Alternate red colorway. Perfect condition will come with washing and drying instructions. Looking for $220 shipped or best offer.
    Nike dri fit material single ply. Made in USA as tag on inside of jersey illustrates.
    PM me with any questions or offers.
    Thanks all.

A better pic of the front of Arenas jersey. I had it a little off center before.

Any questions or offers feel free to message me.
    Thanks again.

Have some of the newer Arizona basketball practice shorts.

Looking for $70 shipped, come with care instructions. Size XLT.
    Practice Shorts made in Honduras.

Also have one pair of the Road Navy 97 style Arizona Wildcat championship team retro game shorts. Size large, brand new, unworn, nike dri fit 2 ply material. Very rare! CATS lettering sewn on one leg and red UofA basketball logo on the other. This will be last hoops season I can get this style of Zona retro game short! So get them while you can. Both game shorts +2 length. About 23 inches long.
    Also have one white pair. Same style of short. Size XXL. The Game shorts are MADE in USA as most team issued game shorts are. Pleas PM me with questions offers. Thanks for continued business.

Looking for for $150 for each but will cut a deal if you buy both.

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts Navy 97 style L 40

Putting all my Arizona basketball gear in same thread so no confusion.
    Lone pair of XXL equivalent to about a size 46 very large and baggy pair of game shorts 97 championship team Arizona Wildcats game shorts. 1997 championship team style. These are a size XXL (equivalent 46). Measurements are laid flat un-stretched the waist is "17" inches long. From middle of shorts to bottom of shorts "24" inches long. I actually acquired these unworn and never tried on. They are made of the NIKE dri-fit material 2 ply, very durable material. Long drawstring with on inner waistband attached! Drawstring is authentic type that you tie. All logo's and letters are stitched and embroidered on. These are game shorts, NOT authentic replicas or swingman shorts. Can't be purchased from retailers. Very RARE! Made in USA as most game shorts are as illustrated by tag. Pics below. I'm lowering the price on these to $90 shipped or best offer or anything close to that range. PM with any offers or questions. Pretty nice item for collectors to add and a very rare piece! Thanks all. I have plenty of transactions and perfect feedback with members on this site so feel comfortable with your purchase. I am also attaching pics of my lone Pair in Road Navy 97 edtions which are a size Large (40). About 23 inches in length. Lowering these to $90 shipped as well. These are 100% authentic Nike team issued no questions asked. very rare item for a collection. If you purchase both I will lower the price a few dollars too. Make an offer on these items if you'd like a bargain as I'm trying to sell.

Adding pair of retro authentic Syracuse Nike issued game shorts. These are the home white version Cuse wore sometime the mid 2000's. This particular version has the "S" logo on left leg and no number on them. These are in great condition never been worn. Made in USA as Nike team issued game shorts are. Long drawstring on inner waistband along with rubber lining NIKE uses on newer waistbands to prevent damage. These are a size large (L). Similar to a size 40 numbered game shorts. About 23.5 inches in length and waistband about 16 inches un-stretched. Looking for $110 shipped OBO. Message me with questions offers I'm sure these will go fast. Thanks. plenty of positive transactions here as I've previously stated. PM me with questions or offers. Thanks!

Bumping the gamers to $85 shipped each on the Zona's and the Cuse. Need some offers. Thanks!