Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Psa/Dna Questions

quick question here and was curious on some thoughts
    i have some minor league autorgaph team balls.
    most of my baseballs are on the league balls the players were in like
    pcl,midwest,texas league etc etc.
    and i have some good stuff
    does the value really go up on the balls if your looking to sell them
    yes i know people want to know if the stuff is legit and i dont blame them
    lots of scum bags out here..
    I have a 1999 michigan battle cats autograph team ball ball has 28 autographs nice and clean key names on it are oswalt,santana,buck and some other guys with little or no big league time
    i am wondering now its cost what $250 to get it done psa/dna and shipping there and back is gonna be like $40 bucks
    so right there we have $290 invested I know it is gonna come back good I was the guy getting the autographs. but once its said and done what kind of price to you put on it $400,$500,$600
    another good ball i have is a 2000 peoria chiefs with the J.Albert Pujols on it
    what would that fetch?? I really dont wanna throw either 1 of these in auction and pay for the reserve etc,etc, I wanna try and get a set price with an offer. what do u guys think they would fetch

Re: Psa/Dna Questions

shoot me an email...i may be able to help with an affordable option

Thanks,
    Mark
    mdube16@bellsouth.net

Banned

Try an auction house. They will only charge you a commission if it sells and many but not all have JSA or PSA authenticate all autographs in the auction at no cost to the consignors. The Pujols ball I would say is worth about $400 and the other ball about $150 (Oswalt, Santana and Buck are not really in demand sigs) so submitting them to PSA will not be finacially worth it for you. Or just sell it on here or Ebay without getting it authenticated a knowledgable buyer will be able to tell the sigs are legit without having to rely on an opinion. Sometimes PSA flunks good stuff also so you run the risk of being out that money with nothing to show for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Try an auction house. They will only charge you a commission if it sells and many but not all have JSA or PSA authenticate all autographs in the auction at no cost to the consignors. The Pujols ball I would say is worth about $400 and the other ball about $150 (Oswalt, Santana and Buck are not really in demand sigs) so submitting them to PSA will not be finacially worth it for you. Or just sell it on here or Ebay without getting it authenticated a knowledgable buyer will be able to tell the sigs are legit without having to rely on an opinion. Sometimes PSA flunks good stuff also so you run the risk of being out that money with nothing to show for it.

I agree a 100%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I agree a 100%
    I agree a 45%