Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jake33
    • Nov 2005

Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

I have a pair of signed game used world series cleats of Grant balfour from 2008 for $85, think I found a photo match too. Both shoes are autographed on the front. Reebok shoes. my email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Comment

• Klattsy
      • Aug 2010

Nick - thanks for the link. It's been on there a while but with no paperwork i've been passing. Bluechip also have a heap of Shipley bats. But again, with no paperwork i've been passing.

Jake - DO those cleats have a Locker Room LOA? I actually already have some Balfour cleats (TBTC Game '10) but would be interested in seeing pics if/when you get a chance?

Thanks for all the help guys, i'm sorry to knock back all the offers but I only have limited funds and am trying to keep the collection to MLB/Club certified items so that I know my hard earned is well spent.

Thanks!
      Mark.

Comment

• AutographAddiction
        • Aug 2010

Need me to talk to Peter Moylan and see if he's got anything?

Email me...

Comment

• perlman9
          • Dec 2007

Finally heard back about the Nilsson, should be mailed out on Wednesday so hopefully will send early next week!
          Jason Perlman
          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Mark:

There are 2 Brad Harman 2009 Phillies gamers...regular and alternate home styles...up on eBay until about 5PM CST 12/12. The opening bids aren't much higher than the spring BP jersey I posted here a few weeks ago.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Klattsy
              • Aug 2010

Thanks Dave, same seller. I tried for the BP jersey after the auction ended but missed out

Those are possibly game issued though as he had no AB's in '09 which is the only reason i'm passing. They probably won't sell though. Seller is a member on here in case any one was interested.

Thanks!

Mark.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Now there's a 2008 ST road blue BP on eBay for another 22 hourss or so (it's 8:30 PM Jan. 9 here in Chicago as I write this).

If you want it, and the seller won't ship to Australia, contact me at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com and we'll try to work it out with me as intermediary.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Klattsy
                  • Aug 2010

Hey Dave, thanks heaps for the heads up! I saw the ST/BP jersey's. There are a few Phillies one's floating around since the sale (Snelling, Blackley, Harman ect) but I haven't taken the jump, 1. they are only ST jersey's and 2. Not sure how much use any of them got.

I saw a pic of Brad wearing the red Harman BP , but not of the blue.

Thanks for the offer on postage, I have a relative in NYC i've been sending small items to and she sends them down. She has a Ryan Rowland Smith jersey for me at the moment

Thanks for thinking of me!
                  Mark.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Klattsy
                    Hey Dave, thanks heaps for the heads up! I saw the ST/BP jersey's. There are a few Phillies one's floating around since the sale (Snelling, Blackley, Harman ect) but I haven't taken the jump, 1. they are only ST jersey's and 2. Not sure how much use any of them got.

I saw a pic of Brad wearing the red Harman BP , but not of the blue.

Thanks for the offer on postage, I have a relative in NYC i've been sending small items to and she sends them down. She has a Ryan Rowland Smith jersey for me at the moment

Thanks for thinking of me!
                    Mark.
                    Red is the color of the home BPs, while the road version is blue.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• chuck70
                      • Dec 2008

Not sure if you have seen this yet or not http://cgi.ebay.com/Dave-Nilsson-199...item4cf4da183a

Chuck
                      Always looking for Mike Cameron and Casy McGehee items

Comment

• Klattsy
                        • Aug 2010

Wow, thanks Chuck.
                        I skip 1 day checking ebay saved searches and that turns up!

Might try and photomatch it before it goes off. Shame it doesn't have any kind of authentication!

Mark.

Comment

• Klattsy
                          • Aug 2010

Bump! Looking for anything MLB Authenticated as GU, photomatched or team LOA!
                          Thanks,
                          Mark.

Comment

• Gocong57
                            • May 2009

When I cursorily saw this thread title, I automatically word-associated Eagles' Sav Rocca; but, of course, he doesn't play with the small ball

Aussie American footballers are rarer than Aussie MLBers, right?

Comment

• Klattsy
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Gocong57
                              When I cursorily saw this thread title, I automatically word-associated Eagles' Sav Rocca; but, of course, he doesn't play with the small ball

Aussie American footballers are rarer than Aussie MLBers, right?
                              Yeah absolutely. Rocca was there, Darren Bennett was probably the most prolific. Ben Graham as well. A lot of punters. This is because one of our national sports, AFL, involves big blokes kicking the ball 50-60m. A lot of AFL players get touted as NFL possibilities at contract time

The NFL scene down here is next to nothing. Believe it or not baseball is more popular than NFL, in the sports participation rate. Very few NFL collectors as well. But they have been showing the NFL games on free to air TV which is getting the exposure, it has better time slots that the MLB.

Mark.

Comment

• Klattsy
                                • Aug 2010

Last pre-season bump! PLMK what you have. MLB Authenticated, Team Letter or Photomatched.

Can be MLB or MiLB or Independent League! Also looking for Japanese & Korean League jersey's! (Guys like Oxspring, Thomas, Blackley ect)

Thanks,
                                Mark.

Comment

Working...