Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

I have a pair of signed game used world series cleats of Grant balfour from 2008 for $85, think I found a photo match too. Both shoes are autographed on the front. Reebok shoes. my email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Nick - thanks for the link. It's been on there a while but with no paperwork i've been passing. Bluechip also have a heap of Shipley bats. But again, with no paperwork i've been passing.

Jake - DO those cleats have a Locker Room LOA? I actually already have some Balfour cleats (TBTC Game '10) but would be interested in seeing pics if/when you get a chance?

Thanks for all the help guys, i'm sorry to knock back all the offers but I only have limited funds and am trying to keep the collection to MLB/Club certified items so that I know my hard earned is well spent.

Thanks!
    Mark.

Need me to talk to Peter Moylan and see if he's got anything?

Email me...

Finally heard back about the Nilsson, should be mailed out on Wednesday so hopefully will send early next week!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

Talking Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Mark:

There are 2 Brad Harman 2009 Phillies gamers...regular and alternate home styles...up on eBay until about 5PM CST 12/12. The opening bids aren't much higher than the spring BP jersey I posted here a few weeks ago.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave, same seller. I tried for the BP jersey after the auction ended but missed out

Those are possibly game issued though as he had no AB's in '09 which is the only reason i'm passing. They probably won't sell though. Seller is a member on here in case any one was interested.

Thanks!

Mark.

Banned

Exclamation Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Now there's a 2008 ST road blue BP on eBay for another 22 hourss or so (it's 8:30 PM Jan. 9 here in Chicago as I write this).

If you want it, and the seller won't ship to Australia, contact me at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com and we'll try to work it out with me as intermediary.

Dave Miedema

Hey Dave, thanks heaps for the heads up! I saw the ST/BP jersey's. There are a few Phillies one's floating around since the sale (Snelling, Blackley, Harman ect) but I haven't taken the jump, 1. they are only ST jersey's and 2. Not sure how much use any of them got.

I saw a pic of Brad wearing the red Harman BP , but not of the blue.

Thanks for the offer on postage, I have a relative in NYC i've been sending small items to and she sends them down. She has a Ryan Rowland Smith jersey for me at the moment

Thanks for thinking of me!
    Mark.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Hey Dave, thanks heaps for the heads up! I saw the ST/BP jersey's. There are a few Phillies one's floating around since the sale (Snelling, Blackley, Harman ect) but I haven't taken the jump, 1. they are only ST jersey's and 2. Not sure how much use any of them got.

I saw a pic of Brad wearing the red Harman BP , but not of the blue.

Thanks for the offer on postage, I have a relative in NYC i've been sending small items to and she sends them down. She has a Ryan Rowland Smith jersey for me at the moment

Thanks for thinking of me!
    Mark.
    Red is the color of the home BPs, while the road version is blue.

Dave Miedema

Not sure if you have seen this yet or not http://cgi.ebay.com/Dave-Nilsson-199...item4cf4da183a

Chuck
    Always looking for Mike Cameron and Casy McGehee items