Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: November Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by rdeversole View Post
    I posted some of the matches in my listing in the Classifieds section. I'll be leaving positive feedback tomorrow!

Why is it that you posted this bat in the November pickups, to only list it in the classifieds section the same day?

I dont understand that. I notice some of you guys posting your "grails" in the pickup threads, and within a week its in the classified section or on Ebay. Good way of promoting your items I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by subway22 View Post
    Why is it that you posted this bat in the November pickups, to only list it in the classifieds section the same day?

I dont understand that. I notice some of you guys posting your "grails" in the pickup threads, and within a week its in the classified section or on Ebay. Good way of promoting your items I guess...
    Well - It's one of my pickups that I was happy about so I wanted to share. Haven't seen another Ryan HR bat. However, it is for sale because I'm not really a Cardinals collector.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Banned

Phillip Rivers Blue Chargers Home Jersey from JO worn in the Patriots game this year! I am super excited about it because it was used during his run at history aka Marino's single season passing yardage record.

Just picked up this Nash from Beckett.

Hello : Victor Davalillos Awards In Venezuela (the First Award Is Like The First M.v.p Here In Venezuela (1963) and the last one is the batting title award).-
    Attached Images Attached Images     

This a rare bat. Antonio Alvarez was marrige with Astrid Carolina Herrera (Miss World 1984) and acording to Tony, this bat was a gift from the pittsburg pirates to his wife

I remember Tony Alvarez when he played with the Nashville Sounds. I remember he had Braces for YEARS seems like the guy would never get them off. He is no longer married to her? She was a bit older than him at the time. Sorry to get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by r_phelps View Post
    I remember Tony Alvarez when he played with the Nashville Sounds. I remember he had Braces for YEARS seems like the guy would never get them off. He is no longer married to her? She was a bit older than him at the time. Sorry to get off topic.
    HELLO: HE IS NOT WITH HER, HE DIVORCE AND HE MARRIED WITH MARIANGEL RUIZ (MISS VENEZUELA) BUT HE DIVORCE TOO.. HE RIGHT NOW, IS PLAYING HERE IN VENEZUELA WITH AGUILAS DEL ZULIA AND IS A SINGER, CHECK THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160rYeZOiE4

Sorry for the double post but i did some of my own research and found out that
    On December 3, 2005, Álvarez married Venezuelan actress Mariangel Ruiz, who was Miss Venezuela 2002. So dude was married to a woman born in 1963 and then married a woman born in 1980. Both won Miss Venezuela in 1984 and 2002. Interesting.

Sorry for the double post but i did some of my own research and found out that
    On December 3, 2005, Álvarez married Venezuelan actress Mariangel Ruiz, who was Miss Venezuela 2002. So dude was married to a woman born in 1963 and then married a woman born in 1980. Both won Miss Venezuela in 1984 and 2002. Interesting.
    Interesting???... I'll say I found my new hero
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com