Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vladimir Guerrero bats

Hey guys,
    I have 4 Vladimir Guerrero bats that I'm being forced to sell. 3 of them are game used and signed. 1 is game issued. Feel free to make an offer on any of them. I'm only selling these because I have a girlfriend in nursing school and there is no way that I can cover all the bills this winter with her not working. I will email pics to anyone that is interested. If someone could post pics for me, I would greatly appreciate it. All bats are fantastic and have great use. If you are into Guerrero, you will absolutely love these. justinbittner220@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Justin

First bat is a Nokona that is game used, hammered, cracked, and signed.
    $450 shipped.

Second bat is a game used, hammered, cracked, and signed Phoenix $475 shipped.

Third bat is a Rawlings that I photomatched to a game where Vlad had an RBI. I believe he went 2-4 with a double. I can verify it for you. $425 shipped.

The fourth bat is a game issued 2007 allstar game Nokona. It was issued, but never used. Supposedly only 6 exist. $275 shipped.

Re: Vladimir Guerrero bats

The Rawlings is also game used, hammered, cracked, and signed.

He aggressively swings at everything, bump.

Picture Bump!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

One last bump.

$250 shipped for the Nokona Allstar issued bat
    $425 shipped for the Nokona hammered bat
    $410 shipped for the Rawlings
    $475 shipped for the Phoenix

justinbittner220@hotmail.com
    Please email me ONLY IF you are a serious buyer or have a very serious offer for more than one bat. I will sell in bulk at a discounted rate. I have had a ton of emails, only to have people offer $125 per bat. I'm not trying to seem ridiculous, but I respectfully wouldn't waste your time.