Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

Hi there-This is some of my ticket stub collection and some other related items.I am selling as-is and all items have been displayed in my collection.So know that they are not gem mint items.Some of the tickets might have tape marks on the backs of them and conditions vary on the items.I am only selling to the usa and can only accept a "postal" money order as payment.If you have any questions,please send me a "pm".Yes i am one of the few that actually has thier turned on.Thanks
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

Re: Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

For those a-rod fans putting together thier home run ticket collection i have the following 9 tickets...............ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS COLLECTION-----HOME RUNS-#375...468....469...472....473....474...479....496 ....526........................I am selling at $30 a ticket or $160 gets you the whole collection...........
    Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
      • Nov 2008

Re: Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

Mike tyson collection of 28 items including a on-site signed ROY JONES JR tyson/holyfield poster-got this signed in person so dont have a coa but can give you a picture i took of him signing autographs...........The collection also includes 7 fight buttons......tyson/holyfield ll media guide complete with folder.....6 fight tickets stubs and full......2 programs and many other great items..............I am selling only as a collection for----$300
      Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
        • Nov 2008

2002 baseball all star game ticket-$60.....the stub part on the top of the ticket is about to seperate.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
          • Nov 2008

2004 baseball all star workout ticket-$30
          Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
            • Nov 2008

2005 baseball all star game and workout-$40
            Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
              • Nov 2008

2006 nba-TORONTO AT LOS ANGELES LAKERS------KOBE BRYANT SCORES 81 POINTS......-$160
              Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                • Nov 2008

1990-baseball-texas rangers at milwaukee brewers-NOLAN RYAN 300TH WIN stub-$60
                Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                  • Nov 2008

PITTSBURGH STEELERS 80 TICKET COLLECTION-tickets from 1988-2007....Mainly tickets from bettis era and big ben era......$300
                  Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                    • Nov 2008

10 1983 Atlanta Braves Unused Tickets From Home Games-$80
                    Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                      • Nov 2008

11 NEW YORK YANKEES TICKET COLLECTION-9 2007 home tickets and 2 tickets at minnesota-$60
                      Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                        • Nov 2008

13 Miami Hurricanes Football Tickets Including 2 Signed 1992 Orange Bowl Tickets Signed By-mcgwire,torretta,thomas,erickson And Hill On Both Tickets.......and 4 Bowl Guides And 2 Game Programs Including 1989 Orange Bowl And 1992 Media Guide-$260
                        Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                          • Nov 2008

1988 Nba All Star Game Program-$100
                          Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                            • Nov 2008

Minnesota Vikings Collection-7 Programs And Tickets-1996-2000 Seasons And 6 Other Vikes Stubs From 1983 Playoffs And 1999 And 1997 Season-$160
                            Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
                              • Nov 2008

Minnesota Timberwolves Collection-43 Tickets Including 29 Nba Playoffs 1997 And 1998 Complete Unused Sheets Tickets Also Includes 2 Programs Vs The Chicago Bulls With Jordan-dec 1997 And Jan 1997-$140
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...