Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

Hi there-This is some of my ticket stub collection and some other related items.I am selling as-is and all items have been displayed in my collection.So know that they are not gem mint items.Some of the tickets might have tape marks on the backs of them and conditions vary on the items.I am only selling to the usa and can only accept a "postal" money order as payment.If you have any questions,please send me a "pm".Yes i am one of the few that actually has thier turned on.Thanks

Re: Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

For those a-rod fans putting together thier home run ticket collection i have the following 9 tickets...............ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS COLLECTION-----HOME RUNS-#375...468....469...472....473....474...479....496 ....526........................I am selling at $30 a ticket or $160 gets you the whole collection...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Ticket stub and other collection-ALEX RODRIGUEZ HOME RUN TICKETS,MIKE TYSON ITEMS,STEELERS STUBS ETC

Mike tyson collection of 28 items including a on-site signed ROY JONES JR tyson/holyfield poster-got this signed in person so dont have a coa but can give you a picture i took of him signing autographs...........The collection also includes 7 fight buttons......tyson/holyfield ll media guide complete with folder.....6 fight tickets stubs and full......2 programs and many other great items..............I am selling only as a collection for----$300

2002 baseball all star game ticket-$60.....the stub part on the top of the ticket is about to seperate.....

2004 baseball all star workout ticket-$30

2005 baseball all star game and workout-$40

2006 nba-TORONTO AT LOS ANGELES LAKERS------KOBE BRYANT SCORES 81 POINTS......-$160

1990-baseball-texas rangers at milwaukee brewers-NOLAN RYAN 300TH WIN stub-$60

PITTSBURGH STEELERS 80 TICKET COLLECTION-tickets from 1988-2007....Mainly tickets from bettis era and big ben era......$300

10 1983 Atlanta Braves Unused Tickets From Home Games-$80