Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: ebay seller 813drew: not worth the hassles

Greg - In my case I hope he doesn't leave any feedback because I don't plan on leaving any for him. As far as I am concerned, it's over and done with so why start what could be perceived as a Feedback Battle? Happy collecting everyone!

Banned

Red face Re: ebay seller 813drew: not worth the hassles

Actually, Jeff, I will leave you positive feedback because you handled the situation in a respectable and decent manner. It was my fault to not contact you sooner regarding payment status (for which I express my apolgies), and you didn't file a UPA AFTER cutting me off from the item, requiring me to make a payment for nothing to avoid a UPS.

In the past two weeks, I have had several payments to me either not arrive or arrive very late, and I've also had two longtime customers I could count on for multiple sales a month both cease purchasing due to family problems that take precedence (and rightly so) over memorabilia purchases. Now that I am aware of that, I'm trying to adjust my expenditures accordingly. These problems were not extant yet when I bid on your jersey. I have no hard feelings, I hope there are none on your end, either.

Dave Miedema

Re: ebay seller 813drew: not worth the hassles

Glad this seems to be worked out.
    Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.