Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

2009 Boston Bruins Game used Signed Hockey Sticks Krejci, Wheeler Bergeron Sturm

For sale are 4 game used hockey sticks from the Bruins 2009/2010 season. all game used, all uncracked and all signed. Shippping is $12.00 per stick

1- Marco Sturm $160

2- Blake Wheeler $160

3- Patrice Bergeron $175

4- David Krejci $175

Banned

Re: 2009 Boston Bruins Game used Signed Hockey Sticks Krejci, Wheeler Bergeron Sturm

Pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: 2009 Boston Bruins Game used Signed Hockey Sticks Krejci, Wheeler Bergeron Sturm

Hi there-I was going to send you a "pm" but of course you have them turned off as many people on here do.I am interested in the blake wheeler stick.My brother is a huge gophers hockey fan and thats where blake played his college hockey.So have followed his carrer.So it would be great to get this for my brother.But funds are tough right now.Do you trade for anything? Thanks

Banned

shoot me an email at bostongameused@gmail.com I may be interested in some trade but would most likely only trade for baseball stuff.

thanks

Thank you for responding to me.I just sent you a email-