Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: jersey signature

I don't, never have, and never will understand the desire to have game worn jerseys signed. Were they worn on the ice or on the field with autographs on them? I guess to each their own but I will pass on buying a jersey if it is autographed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    I don't, never have, and never will understand the desire to have game worn jerseys signed. Were they worn on the ice or on the field with autographs on them? I guess to each their own but I will pass on buying a jersey if it is autographed.
    I was going to post this question actually, weather people got GU items signed as a habit or if they purposely avoided it...Not looking at it from a resale point of view (obviously it would add $$$ to the sale price) just in general. If I had a chance to get something signed, I would much rather get a players auto on a GU item then a baseball card...

To me, it just adds that much more "personality" to it. Yes he wore it, now he also signed it...isn't that what's GU is all about? Getting closer to the player!

In my opinion.

Mark

The player is Brook Lopez on the Nets. The jersey is not used, it is just game issued...

Josh,

Just remove the signature as someone has already said and have him sign the jersey again. It's really not a big deal and you can find ways to remove it without it harming the jersey if you search the site.

Here is how a fine point silver paint marker worked out for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.