Yankee stadium museum gu items (WARNING large pics)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Re: Yankee stadium museum gu items (WARNING large pics)

Originally posted by cjclong
    Thanks, you took some really nice pictures. Wonder where the Yankees got some of the things on display. Were the bats simply kept by the team or were they purchased or given as gifts. The Ruth bats appear to have have come from a private source.
    I noticed that the display label for the Ruth bat said on loan from Dr. Richard Angrist. He has one of the two best collection of game used bats and has the most stringent criteria for adding a bat to his collection. He has his own chapter in the book Smithsonian Baseball.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• nycpropain
      • Sep 2009

Re: Yankee stadium museum gu items (WARNING large pics)

Originally posted by joelsabi
      I noticed that the display label for the Ruth bat said on loan from Dr. Richard Angrist. He has one of the two best collection of game used bats and has the most stringent criteria for adding a bat to his collection. He has his own chapter in the book Smithsonian Baseball.
      I am pretty sure if I remember correctly most of the little signs had his name attached to it. If this is what he lends out I would love to see his collection room =P

Comment

Working...