Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Re: Big Mac staying home in 2007?

I am or was planning to go up on Thursday through Sunday or Monday after the induction ceremony. Depending on how far away I have to stay (say Albany) and drive down, I may rethink those plans. As much as I love Cooperstown, the thought of dealing with crowds in excess of 100,000 people in a small town like Cooperstown is overwhelming. I may end up just going for the HOF ceremony on Sunday and returning at a later date to take everything in. You are right Reid, this is going to be very, very ugly up there.

Brett

Re: Big Mac staying home in 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by staindsox
    I would prefer Mac not be there anyway. Both Tony and Cal as A#1 classy and they should not have one once of controversy on their day.
    Chris,

I agree. Cal and Tony are too good to be inducted with Mac. I wouldn't mind Jim Rice, Goose, and a few others guys being inducted eventually, but I'd be happy to just see Cal and Tony.

I'm going to try to go...but don't have a place yet and there were no vacancies to be had when we just up there looking.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.