Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

http://www.freep.com/article/2010102.../1050/sports02

Now that he's officially the American League ROY, not a bad guy to have 15 bats from!

what an impressive Jackson collection.....WOW!!! He just seems to be a player w/ his head on straight too....
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

My latest Tigers GU pick-up. I have wanted one of these since seeing them priced at $150 in the old Tiger Stadium Dugout store (couldn't get my dad to shell out that kind of money back in the day). Cecil's 1990 season hitting 51 homeruns is the best Tigers memory I have from my childhood since I'm too young to remember the 1984 World Series. Amazing use on this bat:

Dave Bergman 91-92 LVS

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    My latest Tigers GU pick-up. I have wanted one of these since seeing them priced at $150 in the old Tiger Stadium Dugout store (couldn't get my dad to shell out that kind of money back in the day). Cecil's 1990 season hitting 51 homeruns is the best Tigers memory I have from my childhood since I'm too young to remember the 1984 World Series. Amazing use on this bat:

I have a Cecil Fielder jersey on page 1 of this thread For Sale if your interested.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post

NICE FIELDER BAT...I NEVER LIKED COOPER BATS...BUT YA JUST HAD TO LIKE BIG DADDYS COOPER BATS...A GREAT TIGER BAT!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I've enjoyed looking at everbodys Tiger GU stuff over the past year or so. Here is a pic of my collection. I primarily collect just '84 Tigers. The only non '84 I have is of Magglio at the top of the pic. Pictured from top to bottom: Maggs, Evans, Hojo, Big Wheel, Chester, Sweet Lou, Tram, Tram, Tram, Brookens, Hondo, Gibby, Gibby, Bergy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

nice collection of 1984 tigers!!!
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    nice collection of 1984 tigers!!!
    I completely agree! Wow!