Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Thanks!

Suprised the packers added a Woodson:

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=136112576

I was wondering who won the LeSean McCoy game worn jersey against the Redskins?Im interested in buying it from that person ,let me know anybody ,thanks

Man, JT cleaned house tonight. Good for him. Those are some great pieces.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Wow.

I'm assuming that's the same JT that dominates the NBA auctions as well?

Yes, it is the same I believe.

Banned

The Farve went dirt cheap (eight grand and change). Last year they were going for 15-20k. Do you guys think it is the allegations, the fact the team and he sucks this year or just finally a glut on the market of his Vikes jerseys? Remember later in the fgame the jersey was from he became first to toss 500 tds and 70,000 yards (while wearing a different jersey) so it is from a historically significant game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r_phelps View Post
    Yes, it is the same I believe.
    I think its an imposter. The one on NBA Auctions is very smart he never bids until the end of the auction to avoid needlessly driving up the price for himself by placing early bids. The one on NFL Auctions bidded early on alot of jerseys. The other difference was the ones he won were really not the best jerseys. Steve Smith is far from a superstar these days and Andre Johnson has a very low national profile and is probably not a future HOFer. Even Aaron Rodgers is far from a true superstar. Look at some of the other guys who were available in last couple of weeks: Uralcher, Farve, Eli Manning, Peppers, McNabb, Mario Williams, Jared Allen, Desean Jackson, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan, Michael Turner and some others. I can't see a guy who has collected superstar after superstar jersey over the years pass those guys up for the guys he ended up with.

I think the favre went about $2,000 less than what I expected it to bring. Him not doing well lately im sure had something to do with it. Plus a bunch of favre jerseys from big games have been up for sale in the past month so you pretty much have your pick. I just wouldnt imagine paying that much for a jersey only worn in a 1/2 a game.

If this JT is an imposter its a rich one. What about 18 grand on jerseys for the week? He isnt buying any more than 1 jersey of each player as I think he has a Brees from another year. As far as Rodgers the rarity of Packers jerseys drove up the price I am sure.

legaleagle, you should put up some pictures of your jerseys you have won the past coulple of weeks. That show me your nfl thread seems to be dying...
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    I think the favre went about $2,000 less than what I expected it to bring. Him not doing well lately im sure had something to do with it. Plus a bunch of favre jerseys from big games have been up for sale in the past month so you pretty much have your pick. I just wouldnt imagine paying that much for a jersey only worn in a 1/2 a game.

If this JT is an imposter its a rich one. What about 18 grand on jerseys for the week? He isnt buying any more than 1 jersey of each player as I think he has a Brees from another year. As far as Rodgers the rarity of Packers jerseys drove up the price I am sure.

legaleagle, you should put up some pictures of your jerseys you have won the past coulple of weeks. That show me your nfl thread seems to be dying...
    All I won was Eli. I finally got it yesterday. I agree that it is the real JT if they don't show up again on there. I thought someone from the forum who read the posts about him might have been messing around and did not intend to pay. I didn't know he collected NFL stuff.