Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

My Brett Lawrie Game Used Haul!!

Hello,
    I just received this great collection of Brett Lawrie game used equipment. There is 6 gu bats, 3 hats, 6 pairs of spikes, 16 pairs of batting gloves, his 2010 futures game used helmet, 3 under shirts, 1 pair of socks, and his laundry strap. Brett was the Brewers number 1 draft pick in 2008 he was the number 16 pick overall. He's played in 2 futures games in his first two years in pro ball. He also has played for team Cananda in the World League. He be playing for the Brewers team soon. He had a great year for the Huntsville Stars.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Banned

Re: My Brett Lawrie Game Used Haul!!

Here is the last two pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Hello,
    I just received this great collection of Brett Lawrie game used equipment. There is 6 gu bats, 3 hats, 6 pairs of spikes, 16 pairs of batting gloves, his 2010 futures game used helmet, 3 under shirts, 1 pair of socks, and his laundry strap. Brett was the Brewers number 1 draft pick in 2008 he was the number 16 pick overall. He's played in 2 futures games in his first two years in pro ball. He also has played for team Cananda in the World League. He be playing for the Brewers team soon. He had a great year for the Huntsville Stars.
    That is awesome!!! What a pickup of items from a top 2B prospect!! Congrats
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Wow, that's an awesome haul! How'd you manage to reel all that in?

-Pam

QUITE jealous!!!

JP

Banned

The Huntsville Stars just had their 2010 game used jersey auction last week. I bought all 3 Brett Lawrie jersey's they had. I will post pictures when they arrive.

wow... just wow
    Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.

Banned

I received the Brett Lawrie game used jersey's and BP jersey today. They all come with LOA's from the Huntsville Satrs. All 3 jersey's show great game use.

Banned

Hello,
    It's a sad day for me, my Brewers traded away their best prospect for pitching. What's my loss can be your gain. The Blue Jays just got one heck of a player. He will be a future all star for many years to come. I'm looking to sell my Brett Lawrie items. If your interested please email me. I also have a post on here in the for sale section selling these items.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Hello,
    It's a sad day for me, my Brewers traded away their best prospect for pitching. What's my loss can be your gain. The Blue Jays just got one heck of a player. He will be a future all star for many years to come. I'm looking to sell my Brett Lawrie items. If your interested please email me. I also have a post on here in the for sale section selling these items.
    What do you expect, Toronto LOVES Canadian-born players. Typically, the turn into busts, but this kid does look like the real deal.