Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I love to get a good deal on bats but...

It makes it hard when people use the forum to jump on items only to immediately flip them for profit. I buy items occasionally that I can profit off of, but I put the money back into the hobby by using the profit to buy other items. The name should be changes to Collector to Dealer classifieds if this keeps up.

9/21:
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=38027&page=2

9/28:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Ryan-Zimmer...item45f5a5b46b

This bat and at least 3 others from the post are now for sale on eBay with a minimum $75 dollar mark up.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Re: I love to get a good deal on bats but...

Gotta love it
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Banned

LOL those are the breaks !

I just love the ones who post the bat here and at same time have it on ebay....CHEAPER than the price listed in Collector to Collector...

I see where you guys are coming from, and im not the seller of those bats but if you think about it if i was putting something up for sale on here and got what i asked for my item I would be happy to see someone else make a few bucks and be happy also, as long as the seller gets his asking price who cares if the buyer wants to use the bat as fire wood.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbrubb25 View Post
    I see where you guys are coming from, and im not the seller of those bats but if you think about it if i was putting something up for sale on here and got what i asked for my item I would be happy to see someone else make a few bucks and be happy also, as long as the seller gets his asking price who cares if the buyer wants to use the bat as fire wood.
    You are absolutely right, but as a collector it is frustrating when you have a opportunity to get a bat for a reasonable price but it is snatched up immediately by someone who has no intentions of holding on to it.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Part of the game man.

Early bird gets the worm, ya snooze ya loose, etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    You are absolutely right, but as a collector it is frustrating when you have a opportunity to get a bat for a reasonable price but it is snatched up immediately by someone who has no intentions of holding on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    It makes it hard when people use the forum to jump on items only to immediately flip them for profit. I buy items occasionally that I can profit off of, but I put the money back into the hobby by using the profit to buy other items. The name should be changes to Collector to Dealer classifieds if this keeps up.

9/21:
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=38027&page=2

9/28:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Ryan-Zimmer...item45f5a5b46b

This bat and at least 3 others from the post are now for sale on eBay with a minimum $75 dollar mark up.
    Good for Capital Investments jumping on a great deal at $425! America was built on capitalism and so long as it is done honestly then it works for everybody. MLB Holo'd and Josh buys all good stuff!!!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Good for Capital Investments jumping on a great deal at $425! America was built on capitalism and so long as it is done honestly then it works for everybody. MLB Holo'd and Josh buys all good stuff!!!!!!!!!
    If it is you then that takes a little bit of the sting out of it because I owe you big time, but capitalism always has a loser, and in this case I am that guy.
    Russell Wuerffel
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com