Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: October pickups....

1979 Alfredo Griffin Blue Jays Home jersey. Griffin was Rookie of the Year that year, and the first Blue Jay to win ROY honors. Thanks for Kev for the awesome transaction!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ------------------------------------
    My Blue Jays Collection

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Should be arriving in the mail in a few days, want to thank Matt from Beyond the Dugout for helping me out with this pick up.

Drew Stubbs #22 home run of the season (#30 career) bat also used for a few more hits and rbi's after the home run. Have a few other photos that match up, but in the early stages the black mark on the end of the barrel is my main point.
    Awesome Bat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Awesome Bat!

Wanted to thank you for all your help on the screen shots on BOTH Stubbs home run bats. Great work at photomatching!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

In the mail today and should be arriving early next week. Aroldis Chapman 2010 Louisville Bats game used jersey with team letter from Louisville, only home jersey issued to him.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

As soon as the season was over all patches were removed and used for other sports.......You can see the outline where the patch was on the jersey......can't really tell on the pic...lots of game use......I wish they would have left the patches on there......I had a Mike Wallace jersey and it also had the patched removed....

Wanted to thank you for all your help on the screen shots on BOTH Stubbs home run bats. Great work at photomatching!
    Anytime! That Chapman jersey is pretty sick too. Nice Pickup.

In the mail today and should be arriving early next week. Aroldis Chapman 2010 Louisville Bats game used jersey with team letter from Louisville, only home jersey issued to him.
    Wow! I thought they were selling all of them as a package? Nice jersey.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Nice Bat

Thats what she said!....... sorry couldnt resist

Banned

A 1999 Luis Sojo game used Yankees bat. And a Scott Brosius game used 2000 Yankees bat. Take a look:

Quote Originally Posted by OleMiss View Post
    As soon as the season was over all patches were removed and used for other sports.......You can see the outline where the patch was on the jersey......can't really tell on the pic...lots of game use......I wish they would have left the patches on there......I had a Mike Wallace jersey and it also had the patched removed....
    dang that sucks.....i would leave it as is....but you can purchase those patches on ebay.....2007 LSU jerseys actually have the 75th SEC patches sewn over the SEC patch....so thats one difference between the schools.....also our jerseys are all number sizes...not XXL...i would think Nike would be more consistent.....im always learning little things like this and think its pretty neat to see the differences....does your jersey have the name plate attached or did they remove that too?
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com