Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

October pickups....

I've added 4 Paul O'Neill gamers this last month. My lastest is a 1990 Adirondack bat from the Reds championship season from Mark Fugate. Just happened to be autographed to Greg! So I got the following:
    86-89 Reds
    1990 Reds
    1993-97 Yanks
    1999 Yanks.
    Here's the 4:
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Re: October pickups....

Well, I posted this in the September thread, but I guess it is October...

Matt Nokes GU Louisville Slugger from 1990 - due to knob markings, it was most likely used while he was with the Tigers before he was traded to the Yankees:

Banned

Well my Daughter added her first ever game used piece at last nights White Sox game.
    Big Papi came over to her and gave her his batting gloves . We also got a ball later on.
    I cant wait to get them framed for her.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Well my Daughter added her first ever game used piece at last nights White Sox game.
    Big Papi came over to her and gave her his batting gloves . We also got a ball later on.

That's what it's all about!

Picked up one of my favorite Reds minor league player Yorman Rodirguez helmet , from his 2010 season with the Billings Mustangs. Told it was his only helmet, which makes the photomatching a little easier.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Picked up a couple of game used Manny Ramirez Trinity bats from the 2009 season.

I got one on ebay and the other I got in a trade. The bottom bat is photo matched and I may have a photo match for the top bat.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    What a thrill for your daughter. An awesome memory for both you and her. We had a similar episode when my son was 6 and daughter was 1. At an Angels game, we sat in the first row above the bullpen. I believe the Angels were playing the Jays. Lance Painter got up for the Jays and began warming up. A bunch of 8 to 12 year old boys were yelling at him and asking for the ball. My son was sitting quietly next to me and my daughter was in my lap. Lance finished his warmup, looked at the boys yelling at him, pointed to my son and daughter and tossed me the ball. My son was stoked and my daughter, who is 10 now, still has the ball. We are Angel honks to the core but we rooted for him while he was pitching!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    What a thrill for your daughter. An awesome memory for both you and her. We had a similar episode when my son was 6 and daughter was 1. At an Angels game, we sat in the first row above the bullpen. I believe the Angels were playing the Jays. Lance Painter got up for the Jays and began warming up. A bunch of 8 to 12 year old boys were yelling at him and asking for the ball. My son was sitting quietly next to me and my daughter was in my lap. Lance finished his warmup, looked at the boys yelling at him, pointed to my son and daughter and tossed me the ball. My son was stoked and my daughter, who is 10 now, still has the ball. We are Angel honks to the core but we rooted for him while he was pitching!
    I agree my daughter is a Big Papi fan now and she is a HUGE White Sox fan

Thanks to Greg Walker for this one. Likely the last issued jersey for Jim Morris (The Rookie). TBTC jersey from 5/29/2000. Morris was DLed on 5/16/2000. This is probably the last issued jersey that was made for Morris and obviously was not used. Also included was a Morris GU Cap.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I got A Adam Jones Unwashed Signed Game Used Jersey that He Used on this Sunday Oct 3 2010.I Won The Chance in A Grab Bag to go on The Field after The Game Sunday And got Picked to get Adam Jones Jersey.He Took it off in front of me then Signed it.The Orioles were Calling it Shirts off The Players Back.Then it got Authenticated on The Field As well.The Jersey Stinks And Shows really good Game Use.Any Idea's of getting that Stink Away?No Pics though because I can never Figure out how to do it on here.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com