Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Worn Minor League Baseball Jersey

I have about $75 that I want to spend on a game used minor league jersey. I'd like to see what the best jersey is that I could get from the members of GUU. I have to know what player worn this jersey. I'm not expecting a Derek Jeter jersey for $75, but I'd like to at least know that Joe Schmoe, who never played above AA wore it.

I'll be judging on jersey appearance and quality and player quality. BONUS points for an autograph. I also have my eye on a couple things in MiLB.com and EBay, but I'd bet there's probably something better available through the board members.

What do you folks have that you'd like to get rid of?

Jeff Perro
    JGPerro@yahoo.com

Banned

Re: Game Worn Minor League Baseball Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jgperro View Post
    I have about $75 that I want to spend on a game used minor league jersey. I'd like to see what the best jersey is that I could get from the members of GUU. I have to know what player worn this jersey. I'm not expecting a Derek Jeter jersey for $75, but I'd like to at least know that Joe Schmoe, who never played above AA wore it.

I'll be judging on jersey appearance and quality and player quality. BONUS points for an autograph. I also have my eye on a couple things in MiLB.com and EBay, but I'd bet there's probably something better available through the board members.

What do you folks have that you'd like to get rid of?

Jeff Perro
    JGPerro@yahoo.com
    I have a Russ Adams/ Bo Hart game used jersey. Photomatched to a picture of Russ Adams the later signed by Bo Hart. I also have a picture of Bo signing the jersey. Email me if you're interested in the jersey.

I need to add that I am not interested in novelty jerseys, such as camo, breast cancer awareness, autism awareness, turn back the clock, or any other one time worn jerseys.

JP

We have a 2009 Tim Alderson game used signed altoona jersey.

sbronstein@scfederation.com