Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pennzoni Jersey Displays

Has anyone here ever bought a jersey display case from Pennzoni? From what I have seen, they have decent pricing on all of their display cases for jerseys. I'm just wondering about the quality and overall look of their cases.

Here is the link to their current products.
    http://www.pennzonidisplay.com/jerseydisplaycases.aspx

Thanks

Re: Pennzoni Jersey Displays

Looks kind of cheap. I'm a Steeler fan, but who frames a Charlie Batch jersey anyway? Go for Jersey Pro.

I am a repeat customer of theirs and I will say the jersey frames I have gotten from there are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    I am a repeat customer of theirs and I will say the jersey frames I have gotten from there are top notch.
    Do you have any pix of your jerseys in the frames? The sample pix in the Pennzoni site are not that good, any visuals you have would help.

thanks for your response

Here are a couple of shots. I have 5 of their frames in the livingroom of my basement.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    Here are a couple of shots. I have 5 of their frames in the livingroom of my basement.
    Thanks for the pictures, this helps. It looks like the glass slides out instead of the door that I've seen on others.

Thanks again for taking the time to take the pictures.

I have 3 where the front slides up and 2 that are hinged. The hinged are more expensive and slightly smaller (shorter). I prefer the bigger ones with the sliding front.

I have a black one that is the hinged type I purchased from them on Ebay and I love it. And I believe the shipping was free also, I don't know if you get free shipping from the web site.

If you need a pic of the frame, let me know.

FYI, I bought a jersey case of about the same quality at Pat Catan's, if you have one of those crafty stores nearby. I think mine was $45 or so. It's not museum quality, but it works for me. The pic I have stored is too large to post, if anyone wants to see it email me for a scan.
    Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

I have two baseball card pennzoni displays cases that I'm looking to sell for $150.00 total. Local pickup or can deliver in the NY,NJ,CT.Both are black one holds PSA graded cards the other holds cards that are in top loaders.Great condition just looking to make some room.Anyone interested I can send some pics.Thanks all. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET