Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeffB
    • Oct 2008

Re: Jon Rauch/Jesse Crain

Where I work at the Twins stadium, we have several Crain and Rauch jerseys in our system (some at the stadium and some at our suburban stores) and the prices have been reduced by half of what they were during the season.

For Crain we have blue alts, a road grey and a cream throwback from 2010 (all with an additional patch) for $200 as well as a pinstriped 2008 road grey for $100.

Our Rauch jerseys are all 2010's with an additional patch all priced at $200. We have blue alts, home white and road grey. His are really unique, with +4" body and +2" sleeve length added.

The store can be reached at 612-659-3963 and we do mail orders all the time.

Jeff

Comment

• mufasa982002
      • Oct 2010

Thanks Jeff for the info! I'd for sure be interested in the blue alt Rauch jersey. What form of payment do you accept? Do you accept paypal?

Comment

• JeffB
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mufasa982002
        Thanks Jeff for the info! I'd for sure be interested in the blue alt Rauch jersey. What form of payment do you accept? Do you accept paypal?
        We take all manner of credit cards over the phone at the store, but not paypal.

Comment

Working...