Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jon Rauch/Jesse Crain

Looking for GW jerseys of either (or both) Jon Rauch and Jesse Crain. 2010 preferred but will entertain any offers. Cheers, Go Twins!

Re: Jon Rauch/Jesse Crain

Also would like to get a Jesse Crain necklace like the one he wore the other night. I don't know if he always wears the same one or if he changes them out from time to time.

Anyone, anyone, bueller, bueller...

We have a pair of 2008 Jesse Crain jerseys for $200 each at the Majestic Twins Clubhouse Store where I work. No 2010 jerseys have made it to the store yet unless we still have his Jackie Robinson Day jersey remaining. We do mail orders if you are not local.

612-659-3969

Banned

I have a White Sox Game Used BP jersey I would let go for $50

Hi, Still looking for 2010 Twins jerseys of Crain and especially Jon Rauch. Are these available anywhere yet. Does anyone have any? Thanks!

The 2010 Minnesota Twins game used jersey are available as of today and include Crain and Rauch jerseys. I think both Crain and Rauch are $400 this year.

I work in the main team store and we do mail orders. Shipping is $14. Call 612-659-3963 to inquire about players, styles and prices.

Great! Are you at the Target Field location?

Yes. I work at the Majestic Twins Clubhouse Store at Target Field. I'm pretty certain all the jerseys are still located at the stadium. The longer term plan is to divide them up between the four stores in the area.

Come on in or call us.

Wow, I'm glad I finally found this forum again after moving and a new computer! I am still looking for any Jon Rauch game worn items, jerseys, hats, warmups etc, especially form his Twins and Nats stints. Please offer up anything you may have! Cheers.