Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

BIG thanks to Tom Duino!!!

Thanks to Tom, I was finally able to add the missing piece to my Edgardo Alfonzo collection:

2006 GU Angels jersey:

Now I have at least one jersey for every MLB team Alfonzo played for 2005 Giants & 2001 Mets:

2006 Blue Jays road & alt:
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Re: BIG thanks to Tom Duino!!!

Sweet, glad you were able to get your self described "white whale" and cap out the Alfonzo game used jersey collection. Looks fabulous and is now in the right place, that's for sure!

Cheers,
    Tom Duino

Tom, is a good guy we have exchanged padres gear before and he even threw in extras when the items arrived!

Hello Tom,
    My name is Ian Jefferson and I'm the son of former major pitcher and former Angels pitcher the late Mr. Jesse Jefferson#34. I was just wondering if you knew where I could possibly locate any items or pictures of my father while he was a member of the California Angels from '81-'82..I've been trying to collect and search for items I haven't found in his personal things I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by bluejay4eva34 View Post
    Hello Tom,
    My name is Ian Jefferson and I'm the son of former major pitcher and former Angels pitcher the late Mr. Jesse Jefferson#34. I was just wondering if you knew where I could possibly locate any items or pictures of my father while he was a member of the California Angels from '81-'82..I've been trying to collect and search for items I haven't found in his personal things I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Ian
    Ian, send me an email and I can get you Tom's email address. He is a friend thru this hobby. Take care.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Jefferson's38n2@gmail.com....Thank You!